WHAT A HAIR TRANSPLANT LOOKS LIKE SHAVED OFF!

On 2/1/2022 at 6:47 AM, Ajamilo said:

This is classic hair mills hairline. Is easy to spot the transplant sadly

hmm, I mean I obviously disagree when the hair is grown out ... but all hair transplants are obvious when you shave them to a 0 theres no way to do = density across a large Norwood 6-7 area theres not enough grafts... its all about making it look good when its growing.

15 hours ago, Hair Transplant Reality YT said:

hmm, I mean I obviously disagree when the hair is grown out ... but all hair transplants are obvious when you shave them to a 0 theres no way to do = density across a large Norwood 6-7 area theres not enough grafts... its all about making it look good when its growing.

why is there a red outline of where your hairline is? is it scarring from the procedure? would it disappear if you used a razor to shave instead of beard trimmer?

Edited by mmokin

19 hours ago, Hair Transplant Reality YT said:

I'll share the video of it shaved down :) but It is on my channel also 

ok awaiting for you to share it

On 1/14/2022 at 10:13 AM, New_Barnet_Please said:

OP - from what you’ve said here you are in danger of potentially doing a lot of damage to your life! Please pause, spend much much more time researching and learning about the HT procedure and do not trust what the sales team of a hair mill is telling you. Making a bad decision with a budget consideration could cause you so much heartache it shouldn’t be underestimated. There’s a lot of good information on this forum but don’t rush and take your time to learn 👍🏼

• Administrators
On 2/1/2022 at 4:47 AM, Ajamilo said:

This is classic hair mills hairline. Is easy to spot the transplant sadly

That’s not true, Dr. Panine is a well-respected surgeon with a lot of quality. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 2/3/2022 at 1:50 PM, mmokin said:

why is there a red outline of where your hairline is? is it scarring from the procedure? would it disappear if you used a razor to shave instead of beard trimmer?

yes I think I just irritated my head  for a few min I dragging trimmer over it as it normally isn't red...

On 2/3/2022 at 5:31 PM, justbelieves said:

ok awaiting for you to share it

I'll post a forum on this also 

50 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

That’s not true, Dr. Panine is a well-respected surgeon with a lot of quality. 

I agree I've seen many surgeons work and dr Panine is top notch  also  alot of people  aren't aware of what real mills do ...  education in hair transplants is partially controlled by false marketing ...