Recommendations welcome

Contacted a few surgeons few months ago but some were clearly hair mills... now its getting serious and affecting my mental health to the point were I don't want to go out and work.

I've reached out to a few surgeons across Europe and to be honest not stepping foot outside Europe to get this done.

I dont have dr ball money so my option will now be looking abroad.

I've noticed different doctors are good for different things (some good at hairline etc)

I've been on fina and minoxidil now for 7 months and it hasn't done anything in all honesty.

Please help 

received_950258299198501.jpeg

received_990449598238710.jpeg

received_3171965536382440.jpeg

received_1242718119550529.jpeg

video_image.jpeg

@DrTBarghouthidoes awesome work and is very ethical. 

Have you consulted with the recommended surgeons here:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

1 hour ago, aKaWonderKid said:

I've been on fina and minoxidil now for 7 months and it hasn't done anything in all honesty.

The most important thing to remember about the medications is that no change or further loss is also a victory. Particularly when it comes to finasteride, since that is the only one actually attacking the underlying main cause of the hair loss. Its the lucky guys that jump on it early at the first signs that have the best chance to regain some. But even a slower loss rate can make the difference allowing you to get up to a few hair transplants over your lifetime to maintain decent coverage in the worse case scenario.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hey

Just an update - went to see bisanga on Friday. 

Very honest by bisanga. Not the news I wanted but rather him tell the truth than have a nightmare.

He had 2 assistants with him, im guessing they were his technicians

Here is a summary of your consultation -

Hair Character - Straight

Hair Thickness - Fine

Donor Density  -  60/60

Miniaturisation in donor - 37% Auricular / 28% Mastoid

Dermoscopy - Dry scalp (flakes) / folliculitis 

Hes also suggested I stop using foam minoxidil and go to oral which I will be getting prescribed by Dr muhammad who I believe is in Manchester.

Overall thoughts? Sad at this news but happy he is honest and not someone who just wants your money. Thanks for letting me book this in Ian @BHRClinic

He didn't reject me but basically said he wouldn't touch it now due to miniaturisation at the donor area. 

It was just sad as I was expecting him to just say "its diffused thinning but wait until it all goes from the top you can have one"

Obviously my fault