New finasteride hair gel with only 5% systemic absorption?

ryker94

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2022 at 8:08 PM, ryker94 said:

To be fair, Hasson did address this during his interview with @Melvin- Moderator. Basically the first topical they sold was simply compounded finasteride and they found it giving their patients sides (although less than oral) still even with liposomes. Supposedly this formulation addresses those gaps for the "most" part in which they cant claim there's no side effects but they have none reported from their patients using it thus far. 

Mine just came in the mail and I'll start using it MWF to start. Nice interview btw, Melvin... no disrespect to Dr. Hasson but I did have to speed it up x2 to get through it all. 😅

I started using Hanson finasteride topical gel Monday Feb 8  I apply one pump every 24 hr on the crown area $297.00 Canadian for a 3 month supply  Im hoping to see some growth  within 3 months before i renew the prescription. No side effects so far Have you seen any results  using it

On 3/8/2022 at 11:25 AM, coronation said:

I started using Hanson finasteride topical gel Monday Feb 8  I apply one pump every 24 hr on the crown area $297.00 Canadian for a 3 month supply  Im hoping to see some growth  within 3 months before i renew the prescription. No side effects so far Have you seen any results  using it

did you previously have sides from other kinds of fin?

19 hours ago, BurnieBurns said:

did you previously have sides from other kinds of fin?

iwas prescribed a prescription for an enlarged prostate caledl Dutasteride 0.5 mg I was told at the time of diagnosis and prescript on  one of the side of it was preventing hair loss. I was prescribed the topical finasteride  gel for an issue not related to enlarged prostate bufor  hair loss in crown area Yes  from dustateride mainly libido issues

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...