This guy's results for 5 months in are pretty crazy

Fue3361

He shows a picture at 5:40 of how he looked before the transplant.  Around 6:20 he combs through his hair to show what it looks like close up.

I follow him on Instagram.  He had his surgery in Brazil at a place called "Smart Hair".  It is a clinic owned by Thiago Bianco Leal (But not the main clinic) where I believe he has 4-5 doctors all trained by him doing the surgeries, at about half the price he charges.  This isn't a hair mill, as these doctors are all actual surgeons, and all have their own technicians, and are doing I believe 1 surgery a day each (for a total of about 4-5 surgeries a day for the clinic itself).  I could be wrong on the numbers.

They also have an instagram where they post results.  But the clinic itself is quite new, has been around I think maybe a year.

Here's a picture of him before surgery:  image.png.84bcc2b91e6fe4b6e7d866a09f3810c1.png

Edited by Fue3361

Check out my journey here:

34 minutes ago, Fue3361 said:

He shows a picture at 5:40 of how he looked before the transplant.  Around 6:20 he combs through his hair to show what it looks like close up.

I follow him on Instagram.  He had his surgery in Brazil at a place called "Smart Hair".  It is a clinic owned by Thiago Bianco Leal (But not the main clinic) where I believe he has 4-5 doctors all trained by him doing the surgeries, at about half the price he charges.  This isn't a hair mill, as these doctors are all actual surgeons, and all have their own technicians, and are doing I believe 1 surgery a day each (for a total of about 4-5 surgeries a day for the clinic itself).  I could be wrong on the numbers.

They also have an instagram where they post results.  But the clinic itself is quite new, has been around I think maybe a year.

Here's a picture of him before surgery:  image.png.84bcc2b91e6fe4b6e7d866a09f3810c1.png

His result is not only good for 5 months, looks pretty complete already.

How much is that clinic charging and how much is Dr Thiago Bianco Leal charging?

Agree impressive already. I know cosmetic surgery in general is pretty popular down in that part of the world, to the point of not even hiding that you had it done, having work done being a status symbol.  Is Brazil a generally good area to go for hair transplants? Or is it more like Turkey where you'll occasionally see a great result, but for the most part the market is shady and unregulated? Haven't heard much about clinics from that part of the world here, but that could just be language barrier etc.

12 minutes ago, ciaus said:

Agree impressive already. I know cosmetic surgery in general is pretty popular down in that part of the world, to the point of not even hiding that you had it done, having work done being a status symbol.  Is Brazil a generally good area to go for hair transplants? Or is it more like Turkey where you'll occasionally see a great result, but for the most part the market is shady and unregulated? Haven't heard much about clinics from that part of the world here, but that could just be language barrier etc.

There are very few threads on this forum from Brazilian clinics.  I had mine in Brazil and so far so good.  That said, you’re safe picking a clinic that is well vouched for on here.

edit:  that said, I’d say the majority of clinics in Brazil are risky.  But I personally believe there’s a few that are very high quality, and prices are great.

Edited by Fue3361

1 hour ago, digi23 said:

How much is that clinic charging and how much is Dr Thiago Bianco Leal charging?

So Dr. Thiago Bianco charges according to the work he expects to do, not per graft.  In my case, which was not a ton of work, but he still used 3.3k grafts, he charged me a bit under 10k USD  (He does charge quite a bit more for his "ultra density", simple dense packing, which was what I first asked for, I was quoted 7.5k).  For a much higher Norwood Level, I wouldn't be surprised if he charged closer to 13-15k.  That said, I don't know.  But you can do a free online assessment with them and get a quick reply as to how much they would charge.

His secondary clinic charges less than half of what he charges.  So my HT of 3.3k grafts would have been closer to 3.5k to 4k usd at the second clinic.  I don't think his secondary clinic does the ultra high density he does (80fu/cm2 +) but simply dense pack to more standard practice.  

EDIT:  I probably would have had significantly less than 3.3k grafts at the second clinic though, since density would not be quite as high.

Edited by Fue3361

To add, I think their temporal peaks work is amazing.  It's why I chose to have my transplant with Dr. Thiago.  Even at his side clinic, look at this guy's restored temples, look as natural as can be.

On 12/23/2021 at 10:01 AM, digi23 said:

Here's another recent one from the clinic, though this is directly on their instagram, not from patient.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXUQ6QhqVBR/   (6 months post op)

Edited by Fue3361