Is this true: dietary supplements such as amino acids and proteins should not be taken within 1 month after the hair transplant?

I just got a 300 graft hairline touch up (yesterday). Usually I take collagen, amino acids, whey powder, daily but after searching 'what not to take after a hair transplant' I stumbled on a website from a Turkish clinic which says:  

Dietary supplements such as amino acids and proteins should not be taken within 1 month after the hair transplant. Otherwise, the hair follicles may weaken and the hair transplant may fail (source: removed

I never read this before and I don't want to take any risks with this touch up. But I don't like the 'feeling' stopping my regime for 1 month. So what is your opinion about this, can I continue my dietary supplements?

Edited by Melvin- Moderator
Removed

4 hours ago, alex85 said:

I just got a 300 graft hairline touch up (yesterday). Usually I take collagen, amino acids, whey powder, daily but after searching 'what not to take after a hair transplant' I stumbled on a website from a Turkish clinic which says:  

Dietary supplements such as amino acids and proteins should not be taken within 1 month after the hair transplant. Otherwise, the hair follicles may weaken and the hair transplant may fail (source: removed

I never read this before and I don't want to take any risks with this touch up. But I don't like the 'feeling' stopping my regime for 1 month. So what is your opinion about this, can I continue my dietary supplements?

Do whatever your doc recommends, you'll find too many various answers online. 

4 hours ago, alex85 said:

the hair follicles may weaken and the hair transplant may fail

"Turkish" clinics in general should be avoided when it comes to hair transplants, nutrition, the common cold, colonoscopies, ... all things medical. LOL

Eating a healthy diet as your foundation, and then supplementing collagen, amino acids, whey powder to maximize your workout results is perfectly fine. Just don't start actually working out again to soon after the transplant procedure.