Did Conor McGregor Get A Hair Transplant?

• Administrators

Special shout out to @curious25 for his 🕵️♀️  skills

• Like 6

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Just now, SadMan2021 said:

what are you talking about? Sure he was not deathly bald, but he had recession in a male pattern baldness pattern. 

Literally any MPB pattern recession is balding, it doesn't have to be severe. 

Yeah he was a bit I can see that after watching the video.

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, JP28 said:

Yes he 💯% did, he wasn’t balding tho, I guess he just wanted a nicer hairline, it’s gonna look great for sure! 

He was definitely balding.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, TorontoMan said:

He's definitely balding, it was evident in his last fight, during the face off, and he was even called out by Dustin Porrier on it . Might be all the juice hes running 

Yea I saw that Poirier called him out, Colby Covington is balding too, but seems to always call out Usman on his hairline. I noticed that 'hair club' were sponsoring some of the UFC events. So far, Costa definitely had one, and Volkan Oezdemir got one, but it wasn't good. Given he's ethnically Turkish, he might have gotten fooled by one of the mills. 

• Like 2

View my thread

51 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Yea I saw that Poirier called him out, Colby Covington is balding too, but seems to always call out Usman on his hairline. I noticed that 'hair club' were sponsoring some of the UFC events. So far, Costa definitely had one, and Volkan Oezdemir got one, but it wasn't good. Given he's ethnically Turkish, he might have gotten fooled by one of the mills. 

Wondering where Costa went. It looked bad to in his recent fight

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, Ajamilo said:

Wondering where Costa went. It looked bad to in his recent fight

He went to a place in Brazil. I don’t know anything about the clinic, but im guessing he got it free. 

View my thread

• 2 months later...

Dont mind me coming back to this thread but I kept an eye on him since i was curious and as you can all see in the photo, he had work done in the hairline and frontal region, along with some temporal closure.

I am betting he just began his growth at the end of month 3/ beginning of month 4

6B7F0252-3317-469A-BB05-78BD319E940A.jpeg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ryan Daniel said:

Dont mind me coming back to this thread but I kept an eye on him since i was curious and as you can all see in the photo, he had work done in the hairline and frontal region, along with some temporal closure.

I am betting he just began his growth at the end of month 3/ beginning of month 4

That picture isn't the most flattering for showing things off. The spacing makes it look so much more sparse and bare atm. 

Guess we'll see what happens but for all their showboating and brash attitudes about being "warriors of the octagon" its funny when a mouthy McGregor won't openly show he had got a transplant lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NARMAK said:

That picture isn't the most flattering for showing things off. The spacing makes it look so much more sparse and bare atm. 

Guess we'll see what happens but for all their showboating and brash attitudes about being "warriors of the octagon" its funny when a mouthy McGregor won't openly show he had got a transplant lol

The picture clearly shows it's a hair transplant, I even zoomed in the screenshot

I don't know how much else convincing you need 

9 minutes ago, Ryan Daniel said:

The picture clearly shows it's a hair transplant, I even zoomed in the screenshot

I don't know how much else convincing you need 

I wasn't disagreeing with you lol, i am convinced he got one. I'm just saying the density looks sparse for a hair transplant. I wasn't critiquing you 😛

• Haha 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Ryan Daniel said:

Wow great catch, maybe I should update the video, definitive proof.

View my thread

4 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

I wasn't disagreeing with you lol, i am convinced he got one. I'm just saying the density looks sparse for a hair transplant. I wasn't critiquing you 😛

I believe the density looks sparse because he just finished the ''Ugly duckling'' phase. This is typically the look most patients will have between months 3 to end of month 4

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Ryan Daniel said:

I believe the density looks sparse because he just finished the ''Ugly duckling'' phase. This is typically the look most patients will have between months 3 to end of month 4

That could be it too. Guess we'll see where it ends up and what kind of result it looks like over probably the next few months by him posting on social media too. 

• 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Ryan Daniel said:

Update on mr mcgregor 

Growth began, hes probably into month 4 or 5 now 

563C092C-0606-42E3-B37D-D91725F97510.thumb.png.d4375ee1daa081d6a2c09161f5e01c9c.png

E99C5CC6-870F-4BA3-9302-AE591399E0C0.thumb.jpeg.b5afe0be12f8a8f0a31779ca2b5d9ea8.jpeg

Personally I think it’s growing natural, correct directions and full of soft singles.

It's interesting that the growth has kind of been slow for him in some ways and how it now is showing a bit more form and shape. It's definitely not an overly aggressive hairline. About 1cm lower and probably just more flat. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ryan Daniel said:

Update on McGregor.

Im pretty sure he is on month 5 now.  
Hairs on the hairline are slowly maturing.  
I can see a few doubles though .. hmm

2A1480E1-EB91-4DC4-BE24-8BEDC071DB36.png

97FECD1E-5D66-4656-84C3-E5584190ED59.jpeg

Still very difficult to assess for me with that picture because the details blur a bit on zooming in. 

Some HT doctors are of the opinion that a few doubles here and there add to the naturalness of the hairline. 

I think there's a video Rolandas did on his YouTube from Hattigen with doubles in the frontal hairline but it still looked very natural.