Turkey surgery recommendations

Good Afternoon... I'm looking for help to find a clinic in Turkey (can't afford UK prices).... I've been wearing a hair system for 12 years, I'm 34 now and can't be bothered with the maintenance etc.... I realise I will never have results like my hair system. I've attached some pics from when I removed my system. Thanks 

Screenshot_20211214-125804_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211214-125818_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211214-125830_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211214-125734_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211214-125749_Gallery.jpg

These aren't good pictures of your donor, you need to grow it more for at least 2 weeks, don't shave your scalp.

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

Depends on what package you choose with Eugenix. HDC are excellent value at €2 per graft with Dr Christina. You don’t want to go too cheap, Dr Bicer, Dr Demirsoy or Dr Yaman would be only choices that are ok without heading in to hair mill Territory.

Edited by JC71
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bigred87 said:

Do you think the 75 per graft Eugenix transplant would be a better option than Dr Bicer? She will be my only choice in Turkey. Her work is impressive and affordable.

Personally I would say Dr Bicer is a better option, yes her work is very impressive ! 
One of the better options in Turkey for sure. Her after care is very good also. 

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor
2 minutes ago, Bigred87 said:

One more thing, what's the success rate of transplants for patients who've worn a hair system? Is it a normal thing in the transplant world etc....

Many patients transition from a hair piece to a hair transplant. 👍

• Valued Contributor
3 hours ago, Bigred87 said:

Do you think the 75 per graft Eugenix transplant would be a better option than Dr Bicer? She will be my only choice in Turkey. Her work is impressive and affordable.

Whoever you believe is best suited for your hair loss needs. There are many other factors such as communication, etc. 👍

• Valued Contributor
Just now, Bigred87 said:

Thank you @Gatsby that's made me feel better, been worried I wouldn't be suitable because of the hair system 

I wore a hair system for 25 years and I’m a Norwood 6/7. I’m having surgery in a month. 👍

• Like 1

On 12/15/2021 at 9:13 AM, Bigred87 said:

For Turkey, by my personal experience, as i researched whole Turkish market, can say definetely dr. Bicer is no.1  , in terms of professionalism, her work, experience, results pre-op phase, like online consultations, Personal consultations, surgery was very easy, and post-op is great, so we need take more factors when think about our choice, as choice of some clinics where doctor does surgery, and you are past for him in next 12 months, and doesnt want talk with you for any concern, worries, problem, else repeat you coordinator-consultant "you have to wait 12 months, and then evaluation" , this will not happen by dr. Bicer, as if any problem, she reacts, so if you choose Turkey, definetely by chooose her will not make mistake, as checked more turkish clinics, recommended and other, but sure you'll find such clinics in EU - recommended here, but for Turkey by my research HT market there, didn't see other's clinic attitude to patients, as dr. Bicer has.

Try post some photos when you are able, with longer hair at donor's area, then rest of members can suggest you easier about your case. However, wish you good luck and to choose clinic you think is right one for you ;) .

• Like 2

So after days of relentless research to the point my head actually hurts, I've decided against Dr Bicer.... Dr Turan is the only budget option I would consider. I'm now going to save a little more and go for either Rafael de freitas, Dr Pinto or Dr Ferriera. Rafael de freitas is my number 1 choice but the waiting list is ridiculous I am waiting to her back from them. My budget for each transplant is £8000 so 16k total (I reckon I need 2) what are your thought's on my short list? 

Edited by Bigred87