Oral dutasteride

Whufcdanny95

I take 1 mg of finasteride twice a day and take 0.5 mg of dutasitirde once a day. I get my dutasitirde from alldaychemist and not 100% confident they have a perfect batch and that's why I added in finastiride. 

It has definitely helped my stopped my hair loss. 

1 hour ago, stephcurry30 said:

I take 1 mg of finasteride twice a day and take 0.5 mg of dutasitirde once a day. I get my dutasitirde from alldaychemist and not 100% confident they have a perfect batch and that's why I added in finastiride. 

It has definitely helped my stopped my hair loss. 

Holy crap! You must have 0 dht 

13 hours ago, ljpcarrera said:

I have been on it since 2001 so twenty years. Yep, my DHT is super low on my last blood test.

Incredible. were you able to stabilize all your hair loss? I'm coming up on year 7 and so far i've been able to stop all further hair loss. 

Yep, started Proscar in 1996 cut into 4 pieces then switched over to Avodart in 2001. I started loosing hair at 17 I am 50 now. It’s definitely helped me keep my hair. Most of my childhood friends went completely bald except for the lucky ones that never had hair loss. I have some age related thinning but nothing major. Just started oral minoxidil 2.5 tablets once a day. My blood pressure was always a bit on the high range so I get the benefit of it lowering it. I noticed after 45 your body starts really degrading joint,muscle wise. I have always been very active since I was 14, martial arts, weights, etc.

No major side effects. I do yearly blood tests and my PSA is really low. My dad pasted away from prostrate cancer in his early 60s.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/15/2021 at 6:28 AM, ljpcarrera said:

Yep, started Proscar in 1996 cut into 4 pieces then switched over to Avodart in 2001. I started loosing hair at 17 I am 50 now. It’s definitely helped me keep my hair. Most of my childhood friends went completely bald except for the lucky ones that never had hair loss. I have some age related thinning but nothing major. Just started oral minoxidil 2.5 tablets once a day. My blood pressure was always a bit on the high range so I get the benefit of it lowering it. I noticed after 45 your body starts really degrading joint,muscle wise. I have always been very active since I was 14, martial arts, weights, etc.

No major side effects. I do yearly blood tests and my PSA is really low. My dad pasted away from prostrate cancer in his early 60s.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Doesn't dutasteride lower the psa by a lot so it's harder or something to detect cancer?