dr. Ozlem Bicer - 22.11.2021. - FUE-3100 grafts (most detailed review about dr. Bicer :) )

blackislback

15 hours ago, Dr.Bicer-Assistant Ozen said:
Hello Blackislback,

First of all, I really appreciate your kind comments about Bicer and all of us. It was a pleasure to meet such a positive and kind 
gentleman like you. Dr. Bicer just asked me to tell best wishes to you. She gave a name to you as "my peaceful 
patient"

Hello Dear Ozen,

huh, I'm now a little ashamed  of your wonderful compliment 😊! Thank you so much for that!

It was an honor to meet you at first, and then throughΒ  you Dr. Bicer, as your were 1st point in contact clinic, and very important point by your kindness, patientce, and to be your patient, it was really easy to cooperate with you, and you were as dr. Bicer's Assistant always helpful, my impressions of you, Dr. Bicer, and rest of team dr. Bicer's clinic, I was happy to share the HRN community, and friends on the forum, and think most of your patients share a similar opinion with me :).

Hope i wasn't so much "boring" guy, and hope wasn't too much requests by my side and spamming your phone :) ...

Please say to dr. Bicer, BIG Thanks for such a nice nickname for me :), i'll remember it :) , it's nice to know when someone experiences you and calls you "peacful" :) !

And interesting, that i felt same about dr. Bicer at all meetings with dr. Bicer since first Online consultations, Personal consulations and pre-surgery meeting, surgery day, and post-surgery meeting, post-op support, felt her as person who infuses some feeling that you are in safe hands :)calmness, prosperity to her interlocutor-patient, and specially i'm grateful to dr.Bicer for 0 pain for anesthesia part :) . and greateful to you and whole clinic's team.

BR

12 hours ago, Egy said:

@blackislbackis a really great person and he deserves all the best, we all cheer for him. Β πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

Thank you very much my friend for nice words! Same applies to you, as you are here always to help many HRN members, and selflessly share your experience, knowledge with whole HRN community, what really deserves all possible compliments! And thank you very much by me personally for all great help to me!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Would love to see an updateΒ 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey:Β 

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journeyΒ 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for theΒ Hair Transplant Network, theΒ Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and theΒ Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media:Β Facebook,Β Instagram,Β Linkedin,Β and YouTube.

Β 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Yes, would love to see an update πŸ™πŸΌ

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for theΒ Hair Transplant Network, theΒ Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and theΒ Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Β 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2022 at 5:20 PM, BboyLimpin said:

Going to follow this one. Good luck with results.

I don't think I missed it but what was the price if I may ask a d also what are her prices / package prices, if anyone knows?

Was 1.5e at time i booked, nov 2021, not sure about prices now, think dr. Bicer planned to rise price at 2 euros per graft, but someone who got HT by dr. Bicer recently, can confirm about actual price, previous one was 1.5e/graft.

On 2/22/2022 at 4:53 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Yes, would love to see an update πŸ™πŸΌ

My apologize for delay with updates, to you and rest of HRN members, cause of some private life - family issue was off last almostΒ  3 months, and wasn't able post new updates of my actual hair situation :) . But i promise will try in coming months at least every 2 months update you, or if can even every 1 months, as i'm often due to my business projects not connected to 1 place and often on road or flights :( ...

In following posts will post updateds , by jan, feb, march, that you can track situation :) ... Still in some phase like "oh is this bad, am i worst with results of dr. Bicer candidates" etc. you know those hundreds questions in our heads, but as my firend @EgyΒ  soon after HT told me "next months don't check situation much at mirror" :) ,Β  but ok i'm rational person, i really not expect miracles, i know my hair is very thinny, and maybe not well grafts, so i can't expect super results, i will be satisfied with even some average results, in this moment can't say well or not for this phase of 3.5 months after HT, maybe you as experienced members will can say more about it, as you have more experience and knowledge about htis matter ;) .Β  Thank you all of you who remembered about me, and asked for my updates, really appreciate it , and thank you all of you , specially @Melvin- Moderator , @Egy , @J.A.C , you are guards of this great place :) !

• Like 1

So, as i promised in the previous post, will post photos from previous months when i didn't post pictures because i wasn't in a position due to some private life issues,

04 Februray photos, can say these are for january, as some posted already in december, and this is 2.5 months after HT,

Β 

Β 

20220204_031024.jpg

20220204_031049.jpg

20220204_031118.jpg

20220204_031204.jpg

20220204_114342.jpg

20220204_114346.jpg

So, generally can say, it's probably still that so called duckling ugly phase, 2-4 months, where appears shading and new growth and so on cycles... Still feel some tightening at donor's area, no pain, no redness, but you know that feeling of some tightening and not feeling of your skin at donor's area like before HT, i have else super-sensitive skin, that mentioned dr. Bicer too, and at some people with such type skin, seems takes longer to stop this tightening feeling, in some cases even takes 5-6 months, hope soon will disappear in my case...

Sometimes some acnes appear at donor area and at crown, but now less, and generally dr. Bicer after checking my photos and video call told me she is satisfied with improvment of recovery my skin at donor's and recipient area...

About @Dr.Ozlem Bicer i have no single bad word to say or any negative experience after HT support, she is very attentive, kind person, who much care about her patients, cause of my private life issue (in my family issue), i was longer absent here at HRN, and longer absent in communication with mrs. Ozen - assistant of dr. Bicer and personally with dr. Bicer, didn't update her by photos of my hair situation, and informed her that cause of private life issue was absent longer from most of things, and she didn't forget to ask about my state with hair, i informed her that generally i'm ok, but just couldnt send updates, and will do it ASAP, and she called me by video call to check my situation, and during whole initial recovery period was awlays available for all my questions, and to calm me down, prescribe me medicaments for that time itching problem, and at all explain me all about my concerns and all i can say, she is really GREAT doctor - and great human being, no many doctors like her will be always available for their patients to help them, not leave them, even in initial phase of recovery, she is real personification of doctor's hippocrates oath which says "to treat the ill to the best of one's ability" , she really does it literally, not many doctors do as Hippocrate's oath says , even after graduate Medical faculty, all doctors say this oath, not many hold it in their practice, but fortunately there is doctor like dr. Bicer who cares about it ;) .

About my improvment, don't know what to say, it's so early, at some patients earlier, some later more improvment, at first 1-1.5 months could see more grafts growth, not still not so long hair, to see more progress, not sure how much shading hair or not, as cause of some very important private life issue, mostly i was out of following my situation with hair, as it became 2nd priority, cause of this private life's situation...

I didn't haircut 3.5 months, not sure is better to do it all by scissors even donor's area + recipient area, or maybe donor's area as there longer hair with those electrical small machines for haircut at hairdresser, and to tell hairdresses by scissor haircut recipient area hair?

Will ask doctor for this matter too. Thank you once all of you for whole help you provided me and support in thisΒ  journey ;) . Will try at least in 2 months , or if i'm able due to my business obligations even monthly... And yes, hair at donor's area is now much longer and more density too, but forgot take some photos of donor's area at feb 23rd and 3rd march :( ... Next time will do.

Edited by blackislback
  • Like 1

Tnx for explanation and sharing your opinion about my situation ;) ,Β  in front feel better improve, middle and upper is maybe less improve, or more shading, hope in next days, months will be there more improvment too ;) .Β  Yes, absolutely, but i understand too not all depend by her work, as she really did good work, but depend by my blood, grafts quality and answer of my organism, to we'll see, will update here however monthly :) .

• Like 1

• Administrators

You are definitely heading out of the ugly duckling phase πŸ‘πŸΌ

View my thread

Β 

@blackislbackΒ DUDE this is absolutely AMAZING!!

So sorry for the radio silence, was a bit off lately due to some work related stuff but I'm so happy to see your progress and by looking at the photos it seems Dr. Bicer have made such a professional, very gentle and solid work with you front, huge kudos!! Also healing looks very good which is very important.

Glad I could assist with my perspective and happy you took that chance with Dr. Bicer - she's really one of a kind!!

• 2 months later...