Where in Turkey should I go for hair transplant?

Hi there everyone, 

Im new on this forum and really beed some help

Been looking into getting hair transplant

After reading a few posts on here and believe i am NW4/NW5

hoping NR4 lol

So i want to go to Turkey but theres literally thousands of places their

Can anyone please recommend which place is good for crown mainly

Thank you 

• Administrators

Why are you only considering Turkey? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

52 minutes ago, Sohail said:

Since ive been looking into hair transplant ive always heard of Turkey

Not really heard of anywhere else

And also maybe because i live in the uk and thought it would be cheaper and easier to get to Turkey

Think of who might give you the best chance of a good result, for your high level of loss. You should consider Eugenix (India)  & Dr Bicer (as mentioned above). How old are you? Are you on Fin/Minox? Your loss shows dipping in the crown, so a future Norwood 7 is more than possible. 

Edited by JC71
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, JC71 said:

Think of who might give you the best chance of a good result, for your high level of loss. You should consider Eugenix (India)  & Dr Bicer (as mentioned above). How old are you? Are you on Fin/Minox? Your loss shows dipping in the crown, so a future Norwood 7 is more than possible. 

Im 37

And im not taking anything

Only just heard of fin/minox just a few days ago tbh

NR7 is on the horizon as my dad is that now

• Moderators
On 12/2/2021 at 12:05 PM, pomloe said:

Absolutely nowhere else in Turkey.

That answer just made me think of this:

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

19 hours ago, Sohail said:

And also maybe because i live in the uk and thought it would be cheaper and easier to get to Turkey

Never opt for cheap and easy when it comes to something that will effect your appearance for the rest of your life. 

• Like 2

Bosley 11-2016 FUE - 1,407 grafts

Dr. Diep 09-2017 FUE - 2,024 grafts

Dr. Konior 03-2020 FUE - 2,076 grafts

Dr. Konior 09-2021 FUE - 697 scalp to scalp, FUE - 716 beard to beard Total scalp FUE - 6,204 grafts 

• Administrators
On 12/2/2021 at 9:19 PM, Sohail said:

There are much better options closer to the UK, Bisanga, Feriduni, Mwamba, don’t fall for the hype of going to Turkey, there are very few surgeons I’d go to in Turkey. 

Take a look at our full list of recommendations, send some virtual consultations first, and make sure you research each doctor on the forum. 
https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN-MOB

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

33 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

There are much better options closer to the UK, Bisanga, Feriduni, Mwamba, don’t fall for the hype of going to Turkey, there are very few surgeons I’d go to in Turkey. 

Take a look at our full list of recommendations, send some virtual consultations first, and make sure you research each doctor on the forum. 
https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN-MOB

Thanks

Will take a look into other places as you have mentioned

Turkey as i have always known its the go to place for transplants but i guess theres too much hype behind it

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, Sohail said:

Thanks

Will take a look into other places as you have mentioned

Turkey as i have always known its the go to place for transplants but i guess theres too much hype behind it

Yes, go to place to get botched. It’s mostly hype, though, there are a few good surgeons like Bicer and Yaman. But there are way more bad clinics than there are good. 

• Like 1

View my thread

I cant of understand how it all works now...deffo wouldnt want a technician to do the transplant

Its the 2nd day i seem to catch dr Bicer at the wrong time

I have just now contacted the dr from Belgium, tbh its easier for me to go to there than Turkey 

Thanks bro...

• Like 1

Turkey very low number of clinics is reliable, else dr. Bicer ,  HLC, Pekiner, Kesere, and maybe as potential 2 more Yaman and Demirsoy, but no.1 in TR about professionalism + post care = dr. Bicer , soon will write my own experience with dr. Bicer's clinic and my 1st HT there.

• Like 1

• Administrators
17 hours ago, Navthedon said:

You're first point of contact should be ASMED. Without doubt the most consistent results you'll find on this forum

I don’t believe this to be true at all. They’re a good clinic, but we had to remove them for a lot of complaints. 

View my thread

19 hours ago, Navthedon said:

You're first point of contact should be ASMED. Without doubt the most consistent results you'll find on this forum

Not agree, not too bad, but faraway from best in TR, by my personal experience and research will say, dr. Bicer, then by results dr. Pekiner, HLC, dr. Kesser, and after these dr. Demirson and dr. Yaman, for now those are who are reliable in TR, it doesn't mean there is no other good, but for now these are posted here with good results of many patients, Asmed lately saw more not so good results by patients and not so good post-care and treatment of patients.