Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich (DHT Clinic) / Restoration of frontal hairline and temple/ FUE 2,484 grafts / post-op 5 months

30 year-old Asian male who has receding frontotemporal hairline for the past ten years. His hair loss seems to be stable.  His hair is coarse, black and straight. Hair density range from 60-84 fu/cm2. He wanted to restore the hair line and include the temple. The recipient area is 45.5 plus 11.5 cm2 on both temples. He underwent follicular unit excision (FUE) using WAW 0.9-0.95 mm. A total of 2,484 grafts and 5,060 hairs ( 1 hair = 591 grafts, 2 hairs = 1,232 grafts, 3 hairs- 639 grafts, 4 hairs -22 grafts).

Below are his pre op and post op photos at 5 months with good results.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

• Like 2

Dr. Pathomvanich is a highly esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

DHT CLINIC (BANGKOK, THAILAND) 32nd floor, Paholyothin Place Building, Paholyothin Road, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400.

Tel: +662 6190 351-3  ,  Fax: +662 6190 353

Visit our website  http://www.dhthairclinic.com      E-mail: info@dhtclinic.com

• Administrators

Fantastic results 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thank you, Melvin and JC71 for the comment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dr. Pathomvanich is a highly esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

DHT CLINIC (BANGKOK, THAILAND) 32nd floor, Paholyothin Place Building, Paholyothin Road, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400.

Thank you, Gatsby.

Outstanding work Dr Path! I've been a fan of your work for a long time but I've heard you're less involved in the surgical process these days. Would you be willing to share what a patient could expect undergoing FUE with you and your team? Who performs extractions and who places grafts? Do you physically perform aspects of the surgery or do you oversee a team with techs performing extractions and implantations under your supervision?

Again, great work and I'm a huge fan! I'm searching for a doc for hairline repair at the moment and a high level of doctor involvement is important to me.

Thank you. Just for clarification, I am still the surgeon who performs the hairline design, outlining the donor safe zone, extracting the grafts then proceed with doing premade incisions with precise direction, depth control and angle. Placing the grafts are done by my experienced team who have been with me for over 20 years. We don't allow the technician to excise the grafts other than me.

• Like 3