Dr. Bisanga - US Consultation - Bethesda, Maryland - Tuesday 23rd November 2021

442392246_Screenshot2021-11-17at19_37_29.thumb.png.c1409e867ecc97570c004db5ded9cbdd.png

I am very pleased to be able to present the opportunity to consult in person next week, Tuesday November 23rd, with Dr. Bisanga in Bethesda, Maryland.

It is a late change to Dr. Bisanga´s schedule, but due to much interest and demand, Dr. Bisanga wanted to make himself available and accessible in his upcoming travel to the US.

If you may have interest to meet Dr Bisanga in person and have him thoroughly assess your hair loss, donor density, follicular grouping, condition of hair, laxity, design etc and provide his recommendations moving forward, this may be a nice opportunity to do so.

Consultations are very limited with only a final few time slots available, so please do reach out at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.

Thank you, and Dr. Bisanga looks forward to meeting you.

ian@drchristianbisanga.com

• Like 2

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Administrators

This is great news for those of us in the US. Does Dr. Bisanga plan to go to to other states? It would be wonderful if he came to California.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Bisanga is one of the very best. And also on consultation he is on the most honest guys. However, lately he seems to be getting all the credit and rightly so probably. But there are still other top Drs out there :) 

Edited by Mike10
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

This is great news for those of us in the US. Does Dr. Bisanga plan to go to to other states? It would be wonderful if he came to California.

Dr. Bisanga does have plans to offer further consultation in the US.

Current intentions are to offer consultation in Los Angeles, likely to be scheduled in the week between Christmas and New Year.
This will be followed up by further dates in 2022 with other locations being planned.

As soon as Dr. Bisanga is able to confirm dates and further specifics, we will be sure to announce them with as much notice as possible.

Thanks Melvin

• Like 3

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

1 hour ago, Raphael84 said:

442392246_Screenshot2021-11-17at19_37_29.thumb.png.c1409e867ecc97570c004db5ded9cbdd.png

@Raphael84
I am very pleased to be able to present the opportunity to consult in person next week, Tuesday November 23rd, with Dr. Bisanga in Bethesda, Maryland.

It is a late change to Dr. Bisanga´s schedule, but due to much interest and demand, Dr. Bisanga wanted to make himself available and accessible in his upcoming travel to the US.

If you may have interest to meet Dr Bisanga in person and have him thoroughly assess your hair loss, donor density, follicular grouping, condition of hair, laxity, design etc and provide his recommendations moving forward, this may be a nice opportunity to do so.

Consultations are very limited with only a final few time slots available, so please do reach out at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.

Thank you, and Dr. Bisanga looks forward to meeting you.

ian@drchristianbisanga.com

@Raphael84am very interested in attending as I am in the area and currently seeking out surgeons to do my repair of a bad hair transplant I got in Turkey. I sent you a private message as well as an email. 

Edited by pomloe
  • Like 2

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Raphael84 said:

Dr. Bisanga does have plans to offer further consultation in the US.

Current intentions are to offer consultation in Los Angeles, likely to be scheduled in the week between Christmas and New Year.
This will be followed up by further dates in 2022 with other locations being planned.

As soon as Dr. Bisanga is able to confirm dates and further specifics, we will be sure to announce them with as much notice as possible.

Thanks Melvin

Excellent if he goes to LA I’ll meet with him. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.