SMP for Density - Newport Beach SMP

Does anyone have any experience with these guys? 

The results on their social media look the best I’ve came across , however would much prefer to hear from real patients. 

Anyway - I’m looking into long haired SMP for density at the moment, would be keen to hear from people and doctors on here who have had it done; 

Where to go? 

How many sessions required? 

Does it implicate on future transplants on the same area, from the ink, or potential scarring ? 

Appreciate all input, 

Thanks 

Remember someone asking about them a while back, linking below, the before/after result pics they posted looked like they were using some concealer or maybe had a HT to make them look better. Looking at their website team section, that owner Jenn Churchill has an instagram-ish model look to her. I don't know man, hate to judge a book by the hot cover, but outside of dating that counts against her in my personal book. See if you can take her out to dinner and grill her on the names of those top SMP artists she's mentored under. And if they're real then go with one of them. :D

Seriously though, one of our members @EvoXOhio recently got great results adding SMP to his crown for density with a top SMP guy Mike Muszynski at HairlineInk in Chicago. 

'

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ciaus said:

Looking at their website team section, that owner Jenn Churchill has an instagram-ish model look to her.

If I’m honest, this is what caused the most scepticism - it just looked like a very typical ‘Hollywood’ style marketing Marvel. The results on their Instagram are fantastic , I’d love for them to be without concealer or lighting effects. 

Yea I have came across @EvoXOhio ‘s thread . . He has done really well from it. Are these guys in Chicago considered up there amongst the best in the world ? My HT knowledge is great, but literally just delving into the depths of the SMP world , so don’t know where to begin! 

I would only go with hairlineink if Mike Muszynski does the work, he's a known top artist and been doing it for years/1000s of clients of experience. Otherwise just judging by their websites not impressed. I'm looking to get SMP too, for the shaved look though. As for getting started with learning, despite how many times I link to them I'm not affiliated with them in any away, lol, teammicro.com is a good place for general knowledge and clinics that have some reputation based on city/country. Branch out from that, youtube as well, just got to watch out for BS same as you do for HT stuff. One of the top places in NYC: scalp micro usa: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAPDjrmBFq91OJIGcNw1Pgw

3 hours ago, Curious25 said:

Does anyone have any experience with these guys? 

The results on their social media look the best I’ve came across , however would much prefer to hear from real patients. 

Anyway - I’m looking into long haired SMP for density at the moment, would be keen to hear from people and doctors on here who have had it done; 

Where to go? 

How many sessions required? 

Does it implicate on future transplants on the same area, from the ink, or potential scarring ? 

Appreciate all input, 

Thanks 

Check out www.Zangsmp.com if you're in the Los Angeles area. I had 2 sessions with him about 4 years ago and still to this day people think I would have a full head of hair if I just grew it out. :)

SMP.jpg

• 1 year later...