Hair clinics in Mexico?

Hello! I am very seriously considering getting a hair transplant and have been doing a ton of research the past few months. I’m 27 years old and have noticed hair loss since I was 17. I am considering Mexico since I live in Texas, and is a far more convenient option from a logistics standpoint. I’ve narrowed it down to three clinics: HMR in Tijuana, Dr. Nader in Reynosa, and CapilClinic in Mexico City; (they also have clinics all around Europe). I’ve been quoted at HMR for 2,000 grafts, and at CapilClinic for 3,500 grafts, and each are very similar in total price (around $4,500). I was a bit concerned at the huge difference in grafts from each clinic.  I’m still waiting to hear back from Nader. Any experiences or knowledge for these three clinics would be much appreciated. I uploaded a couple pictures so you can get an idea of the hair loss and donor area. I’m about a Norwood 3 without much thinning in the crown. Been on Fin for over a year.  Budget is about $6,000. Thank you in advance for your advice! 

1C4FF5FD-5E95-4EFF-9C51-B27BE7FFC486.jpeg

EEE6CD6F-00EE-40DA-A079-6DFE84FEB8AC.jpeg

CA8D432C-B360-40BA-B70D-9C9C3CECACDC.jpeg

4CCE0635-AB17-4C1F-A611-589295BDEF11.jpeg

• Administrators
4 hours ago, JC71 said:

Dr Arocha is forum recommended and is Texas based:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/TX/Texas

If you live in Texas I would definitely recommend consulting with Dr. Arocha. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

45 minutes ago, Guy73 said:

I have had good luck with Dr. Nader. I have two friends that went there with excellent results also. You and I have a similar hair type. Good luck!!

Wow those are great results. Dr. Nader is definitely at the top of my list now. Just need him to respond to my email lol. Thanks for sharing!