SMP uk recommend clinics

I second this, it is a minefield and I do not wish to make the same mistakes I have with hair transplant surgery! 

Sorry for hijacking the thread, but to add an additional question; for SMP in the donor area to camouflage bad FUE scars, what is the recommended waiting period after having a HT?

On 10/15/2021 at 3:24 PM, jmc90 said:

I second this, it is a minefield and I do not wish to make the same mistakes I have with hair transplant surgery! 

Sorry for hijacking the thread, but to add an additional question; for SMP in the donor area to camouflage bad FUE scars, what is the recommended waiting period after having a HT?

No more replys the better , let’s see as I’m looking to get this done ASAP. Bump no replies 

6 hours ago, darren smith said:

Would love to speak and see results from patients who had this done in the uk

In my SMP research experience, looking for patient testimonials online is not going to yield you much. Its generally the people that have been botched by going to shady or inexperienced practitioners that usually post anything, if at all. And its understandable, getting your head inked is one of the few things even weirder than a hair transplant, and 'real' guys are not supposed to care about how they look. So I'd imagine most just get on with their life happy to have something they don't have to talk about, and no one else around them talks about because they don't even notice it.

New York City in the USA and London in the UK are the two areas with the most concentrated talent pools. So you being in the UK means you got that in your favor.

You should start with generally recognized reputable clinics by the 'industry,' and ask to see patient results especially if they are not already on their websites. Also to ask if you can meet any that are near you to see their work in person. You've probably already seen this if you've looked at some other threads, I've posted the link when guys are asking where to go. Its got everything SMP from educating patients, clinic recommendations, to helping SMP artists get started and advancing. Lots of clinics in the UK broken down by area too. Good luck.

https://www.teammicro.com/clinics/

• Like 1