BAD hair transplant in Turkey

nikoladjs

Hello everyone! I just want to post my (bad) result of a hair transplant done at "NATURAL HAIR CLINIC" in Istanbul. HT done in january this year, soon to hit 8 month mark. DHI, 4700 grafts(as they have said). Hairline looks terrible in my opinion, a lot of multiple grafts in front, implanted at 90°, it just looks pluggy, temples look like horns growing out of my head!!!! Now I have to repair my hairline, and go through all the process again. Just a note to everyone considering doing hair transplant at that clinic. Just don't, or you'll end up with a pluggy looking hairline. Inexperienced technitians, they don't seem to think about anything, angles, directions, no no, they just take the choi pens and implant it at straight 90° angle. Be careful, do your research good before going under a knife, don't be like me.

20210916_182526.jpg

Screenshot_20210916-182429_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210916-182424_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210916-182420_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210916-182416_Gallery.jpg

• Sad 1

This is a very "hair mill" outcome. Pluggy doubles in the hairline, poor angles and poor density. I'm sorry that you are going through this.

Are you going to have it repaired? There are much better options in Turkey!

• Like 1

• Administrators

You already had another thread, please just bump the original instead of creating a new thread.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

This is not a clinic, it is a pseudo-clinic, I will repeat it till death.  In Turkey anyone can doing hair transplants, there is not control like in Europe, just open a website, steal some hair transplant photos of some real surgeons, passing them off as their own, photos of mega hospitals, where these impostors they rent operating theaters and have the children carry out the procedure, who until the day before were waiters in restaurants or delivered pizzas at home.  Unfortunately, many will be drawn to the very low prices they offer and have this bad experience.  In Turkey, reliable surgeons / clinics can be counted on the fingers of one hand.  You have done well to post your experience, although sadly many of us find this forum after doing the bullshit.  Hope you solve it soon.

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, JohnAC71 said:

I thought this was familiar 😯

Christ, he's also considering getting his repair done at a clinic that is local as well?

@nikoladjs- I hope you get this mess fixed but please don't pick some place in Serbia. You've already had one terrible HT, don't make the same mistake twice.

• Like 1