So much flaking/dandruff 3 weeks post fue

Timd922

Three weeks out...you should be fine using your own shampoo.  You will also notice pimples popping up occasionally.  This is expected and try not to "mess" with them.  Just let them take care of themselves unless you get a difficult one that occasionally could get infected.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

5 hours ago, JohnCasper said:

Three weeks out...you should be fine using your own shampoo.  You will also notice pimples popping up occasionally.  This is expected and try not to "mess" with them.  Just let them take care of themselves unless you get a difficult one that occasionally could get infected.

Ok great thanks. And ya I definitely noticed the pimples lately 

I experienced this too, and it definitely subsided with time. I imagine it had to do with increased dryness of the scalp post-surgery, but it eventually resolved itself.

If you ever have future outbreaks, Nizoral really comes in handy btw. Hopefully you won't have to deal with it anymore though. :)

• Thanks 1

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• 2 weeks later...