Any short waitlists for FUE?

I am interested in getting an FUE HT but due to the stage of my life at the moment, I would really like to get it done within the next two months at the latest. I have contacted multiple surgeons from the recommended surgeons list and it seems their waitlists are 5+ months long typically. Does anyone know of any recommended surgeons with a short waitlist? I guess at this point I am willing to travel anywhere but I would have preferred one within driving distance from Ohio.

• Administrators

Never make a decision based on waiting time, if you’ve been balding years, why choose a surgeon based on a few months convenience. Always let the results be the deciding factor. 

Use the link below to submit consultations and let that be your starting point for research 

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN-MOB

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Please don’t rush in to this. All of the best Drs/Clinics are going to have waiting lists. Be very wary of anyone that can fit you in at short notice. Also try not to base your decision on locality. Decent options might require you to travel. 
Can you share more details ? I’m curious as to why you want to get it done within the next 2 months ? Thanks 🙏 

• Like 1

I was able to book with HLC Ankara in 3 weeks.
And I was able to book with Bisanga in 5 weeks. 

I was able to travel on short notice and asked for something quickly. In Europe, especially Turkey, there's a lot of cancellations.