HLC Clinic 2000 Fine Hair 28yo

NW8

On 4/13/2022 at 5:22 AM, Sitries1 said:

Looking really good. What’s it like under harsher lighting? Does the density hold up well? Still plenty of time for further growth! Only at 7 months so halfway there!

Under the sun directly right now. I'll end up taking better picture after a year and a half or so to show everyone how it looks. 

117182462_Screenshot_20220420-1615442.thumb.png.b1f228bfdde903d615a9369869a46e3e.png

The update pictures should all be under the same lighting 5 lightbulbs in the front. So it is artificial lighting. But that way I can have it be consistent throughout the pics. I used my google pixel with portrait mode for them when the background is blurry. I accidentally used normal mode for the last picture.

I think the biggest issue with these update threads are inconsistent lighting or bad pictures. So I tried to make it somewhat consistent. 

Edited by NW8

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Unfortunately moved cities so I wasn't able to keep track of progress using the exact same bathroom lighting as before but I've taken a few pictures in different lighting. 
image.thumb.png.d4f24278bb76f88051937b17d62e72f1.png
11 Months

Screenshot_20221214-114451~2.png

Screenshot_20221214-114400~2.png

Screenshot_20221214-114311~2.png

Screenshot_20221214-114030~2.png

Screenshot_20221214-113905~2.png

Screenshot_20221214-113759~2.png

On 7/5/2022 at 11:56 PM, qwop123 said:

Great results, would you say HLC offers the best hairline work in Turkey?

Probably Pekiner or HLC but I don't know how each clinic is doing since my hair transplant. 

What are you current thoughts? I think for 1809 it looks realistic and natural. The only thing I have thoughts on are you frontal part of the hairline where you originally drew the circular design. 

it’s a bit red and in my opinion thought you would’ve had the most impact to it being more dense. I am not saying it’s bad but I figured they would’ve added more density to it. 

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

22 minutes ago, Vann said:

What are you current thoughts? I think for 1809 it looks realistic and natural. The only thing I have thoughts on are you frontal part of the hairline where you originally drew the circular design. 

it’s a bit red and in my opinion thought you would’ve had the most impact to it being more dense. I am not saying it’s bad but I figured they would’ve added more density to it. 

I agree I think the frontal part of the hairline should be more dense. I don't think it ended up being 50 grafts per cm, most people probably don't notice much but depending on lighting and how my hair is set it looks less dense than the rest. Like the picture at 10 months. 

I am satisfied with the result, but it could be better. HLC had a spot open in 2 weeks and it was perfect timing to get one. I came in debating whether I'd want to get temples done at HLC or go to a different doctor for those and have HLC do the first transplant with the most grafts. 

I'll most likely eventually get another hair transplant to add density to the front and also fill in my temples. 

I think HLC was worried about future balding which is why they spread out the grafts further back more so than created a very dense front. But even then the front should have some more added density. 

Overall I'm very happy compared to before the procedure. Even tho my hair was decent before I think it looks much better now. 

• Like 1