Question regarding quotations for HTs

Hi guys, hope this is posted in the right place.

I've consulted with one HT over skype and have two consultations arranged with two other well-known surgeons.

I understand that not every HT case is the same - some requiring more expertise and time than others - however are the quotations surgeons give to each person generally consistent or do they fluctuate frequently depending on the surgeons schedule etc?

I've seen surgeons quoted here with X price, and then elsewhere a difference of 25% more per graft for someone else by the same surgeon.

I  doubt getting a HT is the type of thing you haggle on, but no one would like to pay over the odds for a similar procedure :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheManeMan said:

Hi guys, hope this is posted in the right place.

I've consulted with one HT over skype and have two consultations arranged with two other well-known surgeons.

I understand that not every HT case is the same - some requiring more expertise and time than others - however are the quotations surgeons give to each person generally consistent or do they fluctuate frequently depending on the surgeons schedule etc?

I've seen surgeons quoted here with X price, and then elsewhere a difference of 25% more per graft for someone else by the same surgeon.

I  doubt getting a HT is the type of thing you haggle on, but no one would like to pay over the odds for a similar procedure :)

What location are you getting quotes from ? Price can depend on quite a lot of factors. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

What location are you getting quotes from ? Price can depend on quite a lot of factors. 

I'm in Europe. One of the clinics is in the UK, one in EU and one in India. Also considering Canada but haven't contacted any surgeons yet.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
5 hours ago, londonhairlossvictim said:

What do you mean he is a roulette? I have booked with him

I don’t believe he’s being fair, there are two members here complaining about slow growth, both are around 7 months. Not a fair statement in my opinion. One thing is clear, Arshad is one of the most ethical surgeons standing by his patients as evidenced in both threads.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 months later...
On 8/27/2021 at 3:45 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

I don’t believe he’s being fair, there are two members here complaining about slow growth, both are around 7 months. Not a fair statement in my opinion. One thing is clear, Arshad is one of the most ethical surgeons standing by his patients as evidenced in both threads.

I just took a look at his website and this is the first video I saw. If this is a result and he thinks it looks good then I would run a mile. I actually thought it was a before shot of a repair case.

Screenshot_20220103-000521_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20220103-000508_Video Player.jpg

• Administrators

@TheManeMan

The after pictures are with his hair wet, so it’s not even a fair comparison, but even so, it’s clear the outcome was fantastic. You’re free to have your own opinion, but I thought I should point out this obvious discrepancy.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.