4 Months after HT / bad result?

Luca456

Hey guys.. Now it is 4 Months after my HT in Germany and im so worried about the result.. It is still red in the transplanted area and you just can see a few more hairs.. Has anyone expierienced something like my journey already or can give me his honest opinion about it?.. 

Thank you very much.. 

108FAAC5-2931-46C9-9898-07F57AA1E27A.jpeg

47F47C35-E395-47E4-A785-A1732371AA3D.jpeg

@Luca456 my opinion is going to be really unpopular around here. You are going to get people telling you you need to wait 8-10 months in order to see the true picture. 

I have had 3 transplants, 2 bad and 1 good. For all 3, 4-5 months WAS enough time to tell the final result. 

Don't waste months and months sitting around obsessing about your hair and looking in mirrors 24/7. If your gut tells you the HT was a failure, your instinct may be correct. 

Instead of wasting time being anxious and depressed,  start looking at other HT docs to do a repair now, so you can get that scheduled as soon as this current HT is finalized. 

You will get people in this thread sharing examples of guys with no results and then at month 9 a miracle happens and their HT's are rocking. These people are really the freak exceptions, and chances are you are not one of them. 

Edited by SadMan2021
  • Like 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, SadMan2021 said:

@Luca456 my opinion is going to be really unpopular around here. You are going to get people telling you you need to wait 8-10 months in order to see the true picture. 

I have had 3 transplants, 2 bad and 1 good. For all 3, 4-5 months WAS enough time to tell the final result. 

Don't waste months and months sitting around obsessing about your hair and looking in mirrors 24/7. If you gut tells you the HT was a failure, your instinct may be correct. 

Instead of wasting time being anxious and depressed,  start looking at other HT docs to do a repair now, so you can get that scheduled as soon as this current HT is finalized. 

You will get people in this thread sharing examples of guys with no results and then at month 9 a miracle happens and their HT's are rocking. These people are really the freak exceptions, and chances are you are not one of them. 

This is absolute nonsense. Do not listen to this, there’s absolutely no way to know if the hair transplant will be successful or a failure at 4 months.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

13 minutes ago, Luca456 said:

okay thank you on the opinions guys.. im just very unhappy because i think it was a big waste of lifetime and money 

I really hope that it improves in a month, we will really get a sense of where it’s heading at that point. 
This has got me torn, on one hand yes it’s too early to make any judgments… on the other hand it’s difficult to tell if the clinic did quality work or not. 
Let’s all keep our fingers crossed that it improves 🙏

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 2