What would you place me?

• Administrators

Glorioushair/10, Jealous/10, FML/10 

• Haha 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, Phillyman1996 said:

Lol does it look like I'm thinning or over a noorwood 1

I honestly have no idea why you've been signed up on the forum for two years now lol. You don't have any visible hair loss. Your hairline looks slightly matured. Nothing concerning at your age. I don't see any diffuse loss. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

2 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I honestly have no idea why you've been signed up on the forum for two years now lol. You don't have any visible hair loss. Your hairline looks slightly matured. Nothing concerning at your age. I don't see any diffuse loss. 

I'm 25 now hopefully I don't ever become a noorwood 6 or 7 lol most people who are gonna be a 6 or 7 i think will have pretty noticble hairloss at my age but there's exceptions

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, Phillyman1996 said:

I'm 25 now hopefully I don't ever become a noorwood 6 or 7 lol most people who are gonna be a 6 or 7 i think will have pretty noticble hairloss at my age but there's exceptions

The probability of you becoming a Norwood 7 is the same probability of you winning the lottery. Can it happen? Sure, but not likely at ALL.

• Like 1

View my thread

Yeah exactly, baldness affects different people at different times, I had a consultation with a surgeon last year who told me he had patients who had full heads of hair till they were 40/50 before they started rapidly balding. That being said, from your pictures I have to agree with the others here and say you don't really have anything to worry about at the moment.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Legend007 said:

I didn’t start losing hair u til in my early 30’s.. I was a norwood 1 until 36.. 

so u just never know .. I had thick hair like him too .. norwood 5-6 is a possibility . 

What noorwood are u now ?

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Phillyman1996 said:

What noorwood are u now ?

He's like a Norwood 0 now after surgery, before surgery he was Norwood 1.5

• Like 1

View my thread

It’s the hair thinning is the issue .. diffuse thinning .. so u can be low norwood , but the hairs are thinner .. that’s how I am right now .. I’m hoping I don’t get any bald spots in the next 8-10 years .. 

if Ric Flair can go bald , so u can .. look at all those wrestlers back in the days .. they had nice long thick hair ,; most of them are bald or close to it in the 40-  50s. 

• Like 1