is it fine to take a pressure shower 21 days after a fue hair transplant ?

hi, i am on my 21st day of post surgery. it has been recommended by my clinic that i avoid taking a pressure shower for 24 days however i was wondering if it ok to do so in 21 days prior to the procedure and if there is anyone who was able to take a pressure shower in less than 24 days cause the opinions of doctors differ from each other

1 hour ago, the baldy said:

hi, i am on my 21st day of post surgery. it has been recommended by my clinic that i avoid taking a pressure shower for 24 days however i was wondering if it ok to do so in 21 days prior to the procedure and if there is anyone who was able to take a pressure shower in less than 24 days cause the opinions of doctors differ from each other

I did it today and it is 19 days post op. The hairs is secured so dont worry

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

I know it does differ from each clinic but after 3 weeks I can’t see it being a issue. I resumed using a power shower after about 2 weeks. 

thanks man, it it ok to use a regular shampoo ? or do i have to stick with the baby one 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

I know it does differ from each clinic but after 3 weeks I can’t see it being a issue. I resumed using a power shower after about 2 weeks. 

Yep, same for me…and the high pressure helped in removing the crusts.

• Like 1

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY