Facebook Surgery for £1950

1 hour ago, makehairgreatagain said:

You're "the catch". They catch your attention and then catch your money. Avoid hair mills like the plague.

I’ve already had mine done mate. These ads probably come up due to me using Google to get on to the HRN page. There are loads of comments saying they’ve had a procures with this company, but surprisingly no pictures or responses when asked for pictures or more info. 

1 minute ago, deeznuts said:

control + f 

Turkey

There's a non-zero chance they fly you out to Turkey where the labor is cheaper

It’s actually in England. That’s why I can’t understand the ridiculous price. 

1 minute ago, Marko7t4 said:

That's odd. Did they confirm it would be in England? They literally have locations in Turkey listed on their website

1 minute ago, deeznuts said:

That's odd. Did they confirm it would be in England? They literally have locations in Turkey listed on their website

People were mentioning having it done at their clinics in Birmingham and London. I had to sign up for a call before I could get on their website, so no doubt I’ll find out all of the information when they start stalking me 😂

1 hour ago, Marko7t4 said:

People were mentioning having it done at their clinics in Birmingham and London. I had to sign up for a call before I could get on their website, so no doubt I’ll find out all of the information when they start stalking me 😂

See these ads a lot. Hair “boutiques” popping up all over the place. Surgery normally £2-3k. Laughable so called “reviews” i really hope people don’t get sucked in. Especially when we have Dr Arshad who is doing good work and still affordable at £3 per graft. 
Dread to think what the results will be like from these really low cost places. Eek 😬 

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Marko7t4 said:

There was a guy here who went to one of these clinics in the UK. The results look horrendous and probably worse than the mills in Turkey. If you're paying less than 2,000 pounds in the UK to get a hair transplant, don't walk away RUN!

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.