DHI vs Stick&Place

Hi , I’m new here. 

I just started my research and interesting in Hair transplant Surgery .

Would like to know what’s the difference between DHI vs Stick&Place?
And which one is better? 

Thanks 

• Administrators

DHI, sapphire, these are tools and techniques, there is none better. It’s like saying what’s better a Phillips screwdriver or flathead? Whatever is needed for the situation is best. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

The tools utilized are only as good as the skill of the surgeon using them.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Go for whatever your doctor is consistently getting good results with. In many cases several techniques may be used in the same setting. I, for example, like the Sapphire blades and have been using them for more than 5 years. However, I do a stick and place in almost most procedures. I leave around 50-100 grafts at the end for “icing the cake” and going into areas that I feel may need more emphasis. This is usually made through visual inspection but also based on what the techs would also see during the implantation process. in some cases I do all sites before extracting even. 

• Like 2

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram