4 Month after ht, question and opinion

• Valued Contributor

WAY TOO EARLY to even consider thinking about judging the results of your hair transplant. At 8 months I would be starting to have an opinion. Having said that (and without seeing any pre op pics) it appears that your transplanted grafts are coming through. Who was your surgeon and how many grafts were used? Thanks for sharing!

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

If you are seeing some growth at 4 months then you are on track. The next few months should show some big improvements if everything was done right. It's hard to wait, but that's what you have to do.

• Thanks 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Your showing some great growth already for such a early stage. Just compare it to the 3 month pics you posted. Most people’s growth don’t even start until this point. You have at least another 8 months, if not more for the final result to show itself. 👌

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Gatsby said:

WAY TOO EARLY to even consider thinking about judging the results of your hair transplant. At 8 months I would be starting to have an opinion. Having said that (and without seeing any pre op pics) it appears that your transplanted grafts are coming through. Who was your surgeon and how many grafts were used? Thanks for sharing!

Yoo retouch clinic Turkey. 4200 grafts . And this ja photo before 

IMG_20210119_203008.jpg

23 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

A massive improvement already 🙏

Thank you very much, it motivates. but to the artificial light, you can still see that they are thin and not yet dense, everything will come in the coming months?

4 minutes ago, Patro1995 said:

Thank you very much, it motivates. but to the artificial light, you can still see that they are thin and not yet dense, everything will come in the coming months?

Sure it will. You already have improved so much. There is so much more to come !

• Thanks 1