Looking for Suggestions on Hair Transplant Surgeons.

Ash1390

Hey OP - I'm actually considering Dr. Yildirim too. I'm about a couple weeks into researching but leaning towards him based on positive (hopefully legit lol) reviews, and results I've seen around. The communication with one of his staff members on WhatsApp has been great also. I also like that he only sees one person a day and that he does most of the procedures himself. I know I said I liked the results I've seen on pics but a bit hesitant too as even though I've seen a good amount of positive reviews I don't know if I've seen enough to get that 100% full on comfort level if I'm making any sense with that 😅

• 2 months later...

Hi All, 

Apologies for the long lull from my end - had a full plate with insane amount of work and personal stuff w/ the pandemic to deal with. All good now!
After talking to a few reputable surgeons I decided to narrow down my options to Eugenix and @Dr. Vladimir Panine. Both are awesome and I decided to pick Dr.Panine because it makes things simple from a logistics perspective and I am slated to get the procedure on the 31st of August.

First, thanks to all the reps from Eugenix...they were super helpful and also made sure I had a chat with @Dr. Sethi & Dr. Bansal himself. He is a very learned man and an artist (as you all already know) , I hope to get a procedure some day from him as my gut tells me I need more than one.

@Dr. Suhail Khokharthank you for the recommendation....I am a bit nervous as it is my first one but I feel like I am in good hands. Stuart from Dr.Panine's office has been stellar so far and on top of everything.

I will be getting about 2500-2800FUE procedure done. To be honest I don't have crazy expectations and I am hoping for a realistic hairline that also looks natural and doesn't look super sharp at the front. I will keep everyone updated.

I also have a few questions,
1. how does one effectively collaborate w/ the Dr. to come up with a hairline? I guess there are 2 pieces to it and the most important is the communication on what you want.

2. I am a bit nervous about shock loss and how much of that will be permanent !?

I also switched to topical finesteride in the past couple months and did initally notice some increased loss with stabilised and I felt like some of it was coming back...but I have had to stop it during this surgery time as it has minoxidil in it....I will be taking oral for the next few weeks again. Not so stoked about that. Man! also the topical stuff is expensive compared to oral. 

Anyway, will keep you all updated.

Finally, thanks to all the folks here for all the pointers @JohnAC71 @Dr. Suhail Khokhar @mustang

• Like 2