Drs. Timothy Carman, Jae Pak, and Sean Behnam

• Administrators

Dr. Carman hands down.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Definitely Dr Carman not even close... check out the forum results. Have you also seen the forums recommended list:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN-MOB

Any particular reason you was choosing the 3 names you mentioned? 

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, steveo12345 said:

I've chosen the three since they've all gotten good reviews.

Steve

Reviews from where? Just asking as it’s very difficult to get true reviews unless it’s actual patient posted full journeys. 

• Administrators

In my opinion, you’d be choosing a good ethical doctor with Dr. Carman. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

One review site I've visited is RealSelf. Granted many posts are from those who traveled to Turkey for their HT's, a highly dubious choice in my view.  But there have been posts from those who stayed in this country for their operations.  Also another site, the Bald Truth.

Steve

Turkey is fine if you keep to no more than the few that are doing decent work. Dr Bicer, HLC, Pekiner and even Keser.

This forums recommended list is excellent. Although there are of course other decent Drs/Clinics that are not on the list. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, JohnAC71 said:

Dr Mohebi is a very good soCal choice ! 

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/physician/California/Parsa-Mohebi/647

Mohebi is definitely one to consider as well.

View my thread

Dr. Pak is Dr. Rassman's protege right? Dr. Rassman has trained some great doctors like Dr Mohebi and worked with other great ones like Dr. Bernstein. Plus he's super ethical.

At the end of the day, you just have to look at the doctors results on patients with similar hair loss patterns as you. Look at the doctors style and whether you think their goals align with yours. For example, I had a local doc recommend my like 1200 grafts just because he's a conservative guy and then Hasson and Wong went and recommended me 3000 grafts the following week. Make sure you don't only look at the doctors cherrypicked results and find ones from real patients. 

Edited by deeznuts