2332 Grafts FUE Dr. David Josephitis, May 27th 2021 (Shapiro Medical Group)

6 hours ago, PluggedIn said:

As for the hairline shape it was a collaborative effort, so I personally like it but to each their own.

What was the collaborative effort like? I noticed some like to dense pack in the front, which I think gives a better illusion of density, and then more even out with a few stranglers in the front, which I think is more how hairs are natural distributed. I prefer the former, and that's what I got when I went to SMG, but it looks like yours is more towards the latter. 

7 hours ago, PluggedIn said:

No offense taken at all! I want people to be honest and I think demanding excellent results helps the field.

The hair has softened since my last but it has seemed to have been taking longer than most people and there is still some time to soften up. It can take up to 24 months.

As for the hairline shape it was a collaborative effort, so I personally like it but to each their own.

11 Months

20220526_184246.thumb.jpg.de980c1ce0204f5c83587e983ba04cac.jpg

18 months

20221213_195504.thumb.jpg.f725f8c7214333141860cfcdc0bd6343.jpg

Really nice and soft looking transition zone and hairline… 👏🏻 

• 11 months later...
15 hours ago, consequence said:

Please let us know if you ever go in for a 2nd pass @PluggedIn

Ditto. I think your results show improvement, but I feel like it was more of a 2 pointer jump shot versus a three-point or slam dunk. I would love to see if you are going to fill in more or if you are happy with the result. If you are content, I would hold off and wait. It's about how you feel about the procedure and overall look.

Edited by hybonix

1st Procedure: 3332 FUE Grafts | Shapiro Medical Group | 10.29.20
2nd Procedure: 1908 FUE Grafts | Shapiro Medical Group | 11.13.23

• Administrators
41 minutes ago, hybonix said:

Ditto. I think your results show improvement, but I feel like it was more of a 2 pointer jump shot versus a three-point or slam dunk. I would love to see if you are going to fill in more or if you are happy with the result. If you are content, I would hold off and wait. It's about how you feel about the procedure and overall look.

Did you ever go back for your 2nd procedure?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Did you ever go back for your 2nd procedure?

You will just have to wait and see! >: ) Stay tuned for a future update in the very near future.

Edited by hybonix

1st Procedure: 3332 FUE Grafts | Shapiro Medical Group | 10.29.20
2nd Procedure: 1908 FUE Grafts | Shapiro Medical Group | 11.13.23