4006 grafts FUE Dr. Koray Erdogan ASMED - 12.05.2021

• 3 months later...

Hello to everyone. I'm sharing my 6th month photos friends. I stopped finasteride last month, the process continues in the same way. The redness is still not completely gone, unfortunately, the disadvantage of being fair skinned. 😄 Apart from that, when I touch my had  I feel new debuts. Even this state is okay for me, but people always want more. 😅 I will continue to share the process as much as I can. By the way, what would you recommend for redness? If there is an effective method in a short time, I am waiting for your suggestions on this subject. Good forum everyone...

BD6C2FEC-6884-47CA-AED9-3C42B729B1F3.jpeg

680DB0DD-3AE1-4C46-90EF-CE8B89CEEACA.jpeg

C7E86520-A75A-4ED9-B7F8-CC5FD5F45E02.jpeg

2C3A4E1C-1341-4A2F-8BC8-7EAAB345D56C.jpeg

222C0569-2228-4BCC-9D8A-B67D026695BA.jpeg

361F13A8-1434-41A8-8015-91CCF51C8294.jpeg

• 3 months later...

Hello everyone, the forum is really forgotten when the hair grows. 
I'm sorry for not sharing, but there is no opportunity from work. ;D I'm attaching a photo from yesterday under the sun. It has been exactly 10 and a half months now, I am very happy with the progress. Nobody understands that I have a hair transplant, I expect it to intensify even more. I just have extreme dermatitis, I have crusts from my eyebrows to my ears, unfortunately it attacks during the seasons. I'm thinking of going to the clinic to show my result in the 12th month, if nothing goes wrong, I'll share what was taken there. Waiting for your comments.
64F30F03-C26A-434D-BF70-A5402E6E7AF0.thumb.jpeg.fbfbc74b9ae7d6ff9834edc098cfb914.jpeg

• Like 2

Congrats man! Would u show some photos from a more close-up distance as well? Your hairloss and hair type were similar to mine. Are you still using Finasteride? Any side effect??

Edited by mxm56

• 2 months later...
On 4/9/2022 at 2:41 AM, sr1486 said:

so good. I have been trying to get a consult with Erdogan for a year now.

There are better options even in Turkey, Bicer, Pekiner, HLC to name a few, even in europe there are better options in protugal, pinto and ferreira, and eugenix, all at similar price points as ASMED, read around on this forum before you make any decision mate

Edited by botchedguy95
  • Like 1

ASMED is a notorious hairmill with many bad results on this forum and unethical behaviour. 

They were removed from the forum recommendation a very long time ago. 

This is one of the rare good results from Koray's nurses...

50% of their results are average, 40% are botched jobs with poor growth and less than 10% could be described as satisfactory. 

I am happy that you got extremely lucky bro ! 

But for anyone reading this: stay away from Koray  Erdogan.

• Like 3