Is there a good topical minoxidil that has no PG or Alcohol in it?

Greetings to all. I Recently got SMP done to add density to my thinning area. I use Minox which has helped visibly thickened my thinning hair. I had to stop Minox during the SMP sessions and advice to wait 30 days after my last session. I’ve read that alcohol can make the SMP fade sooner. So I would like to find a PG or Alcohol free minoxidil product in the US that Is less harsh and won’t cause premature SMP fading. Also, if there’s none which one between minoxidil Liquid or foam will be the best in not making the SMP fade sooner than it suppose to. Thanks 

• Administrators

I bought a bottle from minoxidil max with no PG. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

What Melvin said. I don't think minoxidilmax products are made in the US. You have to order it from their website. 

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

5 minutes ago, Osc said:

Is Minoxidilmax legit though? Is It’s reputable site? Thanks 

There's some guys here that use them and haven't reported any problems yet. There's some suspicious things about their website, its been discussed in the topic below recently. Read and make up your mind as best you can. 

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, Osc said:

Is Minoxidilmax legit though? Is It’s reputable site? Thanks 

That’s debatable I’ve heard they source from China, I’ve been using it two weeks and I must say it’s good. No itching crusting. Feel like my hair is thicker. But it could be an affect of how it’s a bit sticky. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.