What happened to Kevin Manns YT channel?

• Administrators

I wasn’t aware his channel got deleted. I enjoyed his videos on the hair band. He had some controversial views. But I believe people should be able to disagree with each other without getting “canceled.”

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

He posted a video about this that was only up for a few hours.

Basically, people that didn't like his content were trying to go after him personally, digging up stuff from his past. Not wanting to jeopardize his personal life or career, he was considering taking his channel down, which he ended up doing.

Sucks cause I loved his videos, even if I didn't agree with him on everything.

• Administrators
7 hours ago, DedLifts said:

Basically, people that didn't like his content were trying to go after him personally, digging up stuff from his past. Not wanting to jeopardize his personal life or career, he was considering taking his channel down, which he ended up doing.

That’s disgusting. I didn’t like some of the things he said, but going after his personal life is the problem with today’s “cancel culture” society. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

That’s disgusting. I didn’t like some of the things he said, but going after his personal life is the problem with today’s “cancel culture” society. 

Likewise, I didn't agree with everything Kevin Mann said, but I completely agree. The "Cancel Culture" whereby anything you said or did, no matter how many years, decades or whatever ago it was, is brought up to smear your character and force your cancellation.

Surely almost everyone has at some point made stupid comments or done stupid, even reprehensible things that they reflect back on and are ashamed of or at least embarrassed about.

This "cancel culture" is a slippery slope.

17 hours ago, DedLifts said:

Interesting. May I ask what his controversial views were...? And what part of his past exactly were the trolls going after..?

1 hour ago, follically challenged said:

Interesting. May I ask what his controversial views were...? And what part of his past exactly were the trolls going after..?

I think a lot of people didn't like his views on Fin.

Years ago, he apparently used to post troll comments on various forums. I personally didn't see them, so I'm not sure what they were about.

22 hours ago, DedLifts said:

That’s kind of sad. Even though his style was very in your face he posted some great information especially for newbies looking for good general information. I think all of this started with the recent sulphuraphane craze on Reddit. He made some videos making fun of those groups and things just got heated.

Hope he’s ok; there’s lots of crazy people out there nowadays and you don’t know what they’re capable of. He must have gotten intense threats to delete his channel 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have noticed only today that his channel is back... lol, is that because I work 24/7?(( I entered my business channel to check statistics and observed Kevin`s video. Actually managing all social media for your business is not easy work, and it is very time-consuming. So I use a special dashboard to manage them Instagram, Facebook, and tik tok easier.

Edited by DupeDupex