Third hair transplant

I had 2 FUE,s my donor area at edge , not so many to extract , need Clinic which can deal with this situation with extreme care , also very capable at beard and body extraction , i want DHI Technique , i don,t want any damage for the exciting grafts , so which clinic is the best regardless costs , i was thinking of eugenix hair science India , Dr cinik or vera clinic Istanbul 

• Administrators

Can you share some pictures? Eugenix is a great clinic. I don't know enough about the other clinics, i've seen some great results from Cinik, and some not so great. Very hard to get consistent results with technician based clinics. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor
5 hours ago, 281967 said:

I had 2 FUE,s my donor area at edge , not so many to extract , need Clinic which can deal with this situation with extreme care , also very capable at beard and body extraction , i want DHI Technique , i don,t want any damage for the exciting grafts , so which clinic is the best regardless costs , i was thinking of eugenix hair science India , Dr cinik or vera clinic Istanbul 

From what you are stating in my humble opinion I believe Eugenix would be the best clinic for your needs. I would forget about the body grafts outside of beard grafts though. Contact them and see what they think. If you could post up some pics that would be great to get a better idea.

• Like 1

I am still at fifth month post my second FUE , if i will go for third ,it will not be before one year and half pass the second so that i can see the full results and determine , photos of donor area 4 months post surgery and current results at 5 and half months

IMG_20210317_132239a.jpg

IMG_20210317_132918a.jpg

IMG_20210318_111618.jpg

IMG_20210502_013053.jpg

IMG_20210508_162130a.jpg

15 hours ago, 281967 said:

hey man. first of all where are you from ? as you know covid-19 is spreading very fast in india. seems difficult to control. I can recommend Turkey to you :)

My first question, what is your level of happiness with what you have?  If you are content and wish to continue pursuing that same look, perhaps Turkey is a viable option.  Some might find your results a bit harsh and may suggest softening the hairline and add a bit more density to the frontal area and just blend some to the mid-section.  But because you have a diffused pattern, please do not make the mistake of adding grafts to the crown.  That would be a mistake.

Are you doing any medical therapy? Perhaps doing that and giving it a year might not be a bad decision.

If cost is not a concern, why not look for someone in the US to take care of things? Start looking at photos of results. Look particularly to photos of cases similar to your own. When you like the results, call the clinic so they can assess your donor. Perhaps there is enough density on the sides to make a significant difference.  Is FUT an option? 

Lastly, have you looked into SMP? One of the issues not helping is the fact you have black hair.  The contrast makes it look than what it truly is.  Minimizing the contrast would give you a much fuller look.  Not a bad option to consider.

• Like 1

Patient Consultant for Dr. Arocha at Arocha Hair Restoration. 

I am not a medical professional and my comments should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. 

My situation is sensitive NW7 , 2 FUE, mostly depleted  donor area , age 53, so I put plan , first waiting for 18 months to see all the outcome results of the second FUE , and the finial relief of the donor area , I am using minoxidil from the second month to help the newly transplanted hair , prp every 2 months , using herbs rosemary and aloe Vera(daily several times) onion juice before bath with massage , turning over exercise , third surgery in mind with body hair not before one year from now , if so mostly Eugenix India will be my choice 

In my opinion the goal of a hair transplant or any cosmetic surgery for that matter is to not look like you’ve had anything done. Many of these Turkish clinics obviously don’t have that mindset and their ambition when drawing up hairlines doesn’t match their skill level.         
     If I was in your shoes and you have a strong beard eugenix would definitely be a top choice. You can utilize beard grafts to fill in your mid scalp. I would get those chunky grafts in the front of your hairline punched out and implanted further back and then utilize finer hairs above your ears to create a softer look in the hairline. 

• Administrators
3 hours ago, ertahaer said:

hey man. first of all where are you from ? as you know covid-19 is spreading very fast in india. seems difficult to control. I can recommend Turkey to you :)

Schill alert

• Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

My initial question is, "How many total grafts did you have?"....it's difficult to evaluate your results without that number...albeit you are only 5 months post-op from your second procedure, still, I would expect to see more regrowth from both procedures in the recipient area.

And was it a clinic where the extractions are done by technicians?...your donor does appear rather depleted and it would also help to see a pic of your donor area before you had any work done.

I wish you well on your second procedure and hope you get a better yield of regrowth.

• Like 1

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY