11,500 Grafts Norwood 7 Hair Transplant Repair and Redemption

• Administrators

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

A great video and Rahul's case is one that many people have suffered from. There are a lot of walking wounded from botched hair transplants (especially from back in the late 80's and 90's) just like Rahul (and myself). There is also the Eugenix video of Rahul that was recently posted. I have chatted with Rahul and he is extremely happy with his results and he went through a lot both before and after Eugenix to obtain them. I hope that video's like these can reach out to people who feel that life has defeated them from bad work and that there is always hope. Thanks for sharing Melvin.

• Like 2

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Gatsby said:

A great video and Rahul's case is one that many people have suffered from. There are a lot of walking wounded from botched hair transplants (especially from back in the late 80's and 90's) just like Rahul (and myself). There is also the Eugenix video of Rahul that was recently posted. I have chatted with Rahul and he is extremely happy with his results and he went through a lot both before and after Eugenix to obtain them. I hope that video's like these can reach out to people who feel that life has defeated them from bad work and that there is always hope. Thanks for sharing Melvin.

I hope so too, feel free to share it wherever you see fit. Like Facebook groups etc.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Huncholini said:

Amazing, but also lucky he had so many grafts available to make up for multiple failed surgeries.

It was mostly BHT. Which is even more impressive. He must have a similar beard to his scalp hair.

View my thread

• 1 year later...

Thanks Melvin!  Well produced and what a transformation for a gentleman who clearly has had a long and difficult journey.  He appears so happy now.  I had a 5,000+ surgery and later a 2,000 graft touch-up, so I can modestly relate to the transformation.  Thanks again for sharing and moderating this fine website.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.