Hiding bad head shape with FUE

So I used to always hide my terrible head shape with my hair. over the years my forehead has gotten quite large and always has been but now I've come to the realization that lot of people can see my headshape through my thin hair. It's no just so much that my hair has been thin like this for decades and only slightly moved worse a few years ago and it's pretty much back to exactly prior with the help of minoxidil. I do not have hair loss any more even though i've been been using finasteride and used it for 6 months but found myself occasionally having some concentration issues from it. It could be placebo but I doubt it. Okay, sorry back to the point of this post.

I want to get a FUE in late July. I get another surgery in early July and want to throw this in during my recover month and a half. Hoping most of the inflamation will be gone by the time I get back to work. So who is the best FUE for frontal hairline in the United States. I don't believe I can go to even Canada on this short of notice to my job due to the nature of it. Plus I assume I would need a passport. So my hope is instead of Rahal, there is someone in the United States who does FUE. I really wish I could do FUT but the recovery time is too long for me right now and I like to wear my hair kinda short in the back in summer and will be moving to Texas. If you can't pick best, how bout top 4 since your number 1 pick might be all booked up. I 

Forgot to mention, I live in North East Georgia, but I don't want to compromise for quality just for convenience. However if all else being even if they were in say North Carolina. That would be beneficial.

Choose who you’re most comfortable with.  I had over 5,000 grafts (11,000) hairs with Dr. Vories at his Charolette NC office.  He also has a clinic in Charleston SC.  Dr. Vories removes every graft himself and places every graft.  A true artist and a believe his rates are $4-5 per graft.  Glad you’re searching for a surgeon and getting advice on this website.  It’s a great resource for you.  Check out my website to see my results at www. MyFUEhairtransplant.com

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2021 at 3:33 PM, forgotpassword said:

Dr Cooley isn't a far drive; just get on 75 and drive to Pineville, NC

They are saying they don't have any spots open till nearly next year. It's unfortunate because it's who I really wanted but I don't have time off alot so I'm hoping maybe I can find another doctor/clinic of comparable quality that could do the procedure in late July.

11 hours ago, taochange said:

They are saying they don't have any spots open till nearly next year. It's unfortunate because it's who I really wanted but I don't have time off alot so I'm hoping maybe I can find another doctor/clinic of comparable quality that could do the procedure in late July.

Ask to be on the waiting list in case someone cancels; it's worth waiting for the doctor/clinic who you feel will give you the best result but also provide you with the best care...this is surgery after all

• Thanks 1

July 2017 - Dr Cooley - 2575 grafts

Really good surgeons stay backed up a couple of months.  I know Dr. Vories in Charlotte/Charleston near you stays booked 8-10 weeks out but sometimes has a cancellation.  Since he does all the extractions and placements himself, he only does one procedure per day.  You may want to give his clinic a call and check.  Carolina Hair Surgery.  Good luck.

• Thanks 1

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.