Celebrity Actor Mr. Amit Pachori Hair Transplant at Medispa - 4700 Grafts, Combine FUT + FUE, NW VII

Bollywood Actor Mr. Amit Pachori Got Hair Transplant at Medispa with Dr. Suneet Soni

NW Class : VII

Technique Used : Combine FUT + FUE Method

Total Number of Grafts Implanted : 4700

• FUT Grafts : 3500
  • FUE Grafts : 1200

We are hereby presenting the results of the patient after the 12 month.

celebrity-hair-transplant-jaipur.thumb.jpg.fb54e87fc68ba96d8de3b012fc01638f.jpg

celebrity-hair-transplant-rajasthan.thumb.jpg.dd9ae4e0c158e5133871fa170cd712f1.jpg\best-hair-transplant-results-in-india-1.thumb.jpg.4a29295aa1e177f37ac87c239c5ca3d4.jpg

bolywood-actor-hair-transplant-india-1.thumb.jpg.1fa03608984b266234cb68ec050444ee.jpg

celebrity-hair-transplant-india-1.thumb.jpg.2f18120f87fb80316b6b5ff44d3e58d4.jpg

Actor-Amit-Pachori-Hair-Transplant-Results-1.thumb.jpg.14a0dd1cce025b60ca4fab7ff262a846.jpg

actor-hair-transplant-results-india-1.thumb.jpg.df84947f5bcdb260ae58f4a816d4c0de.jpg

Medispa Hair Transplant Center, Jaipur, Delhi, India.

Dr. Suneet has successfully performed over 10,000 hair transplants, with a total of more than 35 million grafts implanted.

Dr. Suneet Soni, M.Ch (Plastic Surgery), M.S. General Surgery, MBBS is recommended on Hair Transplant Network.

www.medispaindia.in

Follow our Social Media : Instagram, FacebookYouTube  & Twitter.

18 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

Excellent work ! Loving those temple points. Night and day difference here 👏

Thanks for appreciating our work !

I am patient advisor for The Medispa Hair Transplant Clinic  Dr. Suneet Soni. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. 

11 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

@Dr. Suneet Soni please could you provide pics of the FUT scar before and after if possible ? Many thanks 🙏 

Thanks,

Donor before hair transplant

IMG_4410.thumb.JPG.c9176e6b5404675e064c7660512e1d61.JPG

Donor, after 12 months can be seen in above video, duration 16:53 - 17:01, Kindly check.

The beauty of opting a combination technique FUT and FUE in high grades of baldness is that, we can reduce the width of the strip which reduces the chances of scarring at the donor site, and some more limited grafts can be extracted by the FUE technique, this gives enough grafts in single session as well as it allows us to extract more grafts from the same donor area in future if we need it.

I am patient advisor for The Medispa Hair Transplant Clinic  Dr. Suneet Soni. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. 

19 hours ago, SLA said:

Nice hairline design to build in recession appropriately to save on use of grafts for entire scalp!

Will he ever go for crown work?

Thanks

Yes, you are absolutely right, in the high grade of baldness we have to make a hair line as per the graft availability for the total bald area, Mr. Amit is planning another session for the vertex area in the coming months.

• Like 2

Watch Hair Transplant Experience Video of Mr. Amit Pachori at Medispa 

• Administrators

Nice job 👍🏼 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 5/10/2021 at 10:05 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Nice job 👍🏼 

Thanks..

On 5/12/2021 at 4:00 PM, Gatsby said:

A great display of your work Dr Soni. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks @Gatsby !