Is anybody familiar with Dr. Aydın Tekgöz (Turkey) ?

I have saw a lot of posts in Facebook hair transplant group regarding having good HT results with this doctor. 

When searching his name in here, not a single result. 

Can anybody confirm this doctor is legit?/ know  clients that have HT with this doctor? 

Please don’t look at Facebook/Insta/Yelp/trustpilot or any other type of these reviews as a reliable source. 
If your looking at Turkey then consider Dr Bicer, HDC, Pekiner and Asmed if you opt for Dr Erdogan.

You will find plenty of real patient reviews on the forum for each ! 

Edited by JohnAC71

Hey John, 

Thanks for the quick reply. 

The posts I have seen looks really legit with real Facebook profiles in an Israeli hair transplant group. (with a lot of reviews to HT doctors, and he is one of them) 

With planty of recommendations. 

When entering the fb profiles you can see a massive change between older photos and new one (with full hair 🙈

Its just made me suspicious about no one is knowing him in this website. 

By the way thanks for the recommendations, 

I'm still debating between some clinics. 

HDC with doctor Mars 

Dr bicer 

Or even go to India to doc Arika Bansal

But I do prefer to make the operation in Turkey or Cyprus , becouse of distance related issues. 

They can look legit but alarm bells should ring if you can’t find true patient journeys on a transparent forum such as this ! 
With some really good clinics  which have got plenty of reviews and is well known why take any risk ? 
Dr Bicer and HDC are much better choices. Both are on the forums recommended list. And yes Eugenix are another excellent choice. I’m looking at them myself for my 6th ht. They are particularly skilled at Beard grafts.. 

• Like 3

I have almost closed the the deal with Dr Bicer, but one thing I am worried about is a very high hairline. 

When sending the Dr my pictures she really couldn't say what high she will made my hairline becouse she need to see my head In her own eyes.

She is very kind and her assistant is very nice. 

But I can't go "blind" and maybe get disappointed. 

On 4/10/2021 at 2:49 PM, Hair_hunter said:

I have almost closed the the deal with Dr Bicer, but one thing I am worried about is a very high hairline. 

When sending the Dr my pictures she really couldn't say what high she will made my hairline becouse she need to see my head In her own eyes.

She is very kind and her assistant is very nice. 

But I can't go "blind" and maybe get disappointed. 

There is a limit to how low you can place the hairline. Generally, the lowest point is just above your forehead lines. Move your eyebrows up and down, your hairline must be above where your forehead moves. Otherwise, your hair will move up and down with your eyebrows. 

And understand that the lower your hairline, the more grafts you need. It's a big deal to lower it 1cm, especially with dense packing at 50 grafts/cm2. Hairline design is very important. 

Hi @Hair_hunter,

I am the coordinator and consultant center of HDC clinic with Dr. Maras and Dr. Christina, you can PM for free consultant or WhatsApp +972526542654

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.