Repairing a hair transplant disaster, 6 month progress and interview with patient by Dr. Lindsey

Every so often we get a doozy.  So infrequently I don't even know how to spell doozy.    Last year we had 2.  This executive had  what I would call a disasterous result after several transplants including well known doctors.

Here he is at 6 months.  Not perfect, perfection is rarely achieved in surgery but definitely progress.  So much so that we do a short interview and I expect him to come back at 15 months or so.

At the end of the video are excerpts from his procedure.

The video is:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUM8r36Bi6U

Dr Lindsey McLean VA

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I really feel for this guy. Watching the video on what he has been through in the past made me pretty emotional.

I'm glad you took on this case Dr Lindsay and I truly hope that within the next year or two, this gentleman can walk around without a hat, and more importantly without the great weight on his shoulders from these previously poor results. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Great work Dr. Lindsey 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.