What do you guys think of this 2 Clinics in Turkey?

I've never heard of them. Are you restricted by location? Here are the recommended surgeons:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN

• Like 2

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

• Administrators

In Turkey, I believe there are better options than choosing a hair mill. In particular, we are currently reviewing Dr. Bicer for recommendation. She does all of the work herself, and in my opinion is a good alternative to the hair mills in Turkey.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

They are two hair mills, Serkan Aygin, is advertised a lot by an Italian forum, and therefore, many of his "customers" are Italian, I must say that I have seen some in person, and they are not bad, but I have also read several complaints from  this clinic, is the usual ending of those who choose to go to these clinics, that is to play Russian roulette.  In Turkey, only reliable HLC and Pekiner.

Edited by Egy
  • Like 2

On 4/1/2021 at 4:47 PM, Navthedon said:

Check out Asmed - probably best in Turkey

Asmed is a hair mill unless you can get Erdogan to do the operation and I believe the waiting list for that is very long 

On 3/30/2021 at 11:38 PM, Egy said:

They are two hair mills, Serkan Aygin, is advertised a lot by an Italian forum, and therefore, many of his "customers" are Italian, I must say that I have seen some in person, and they are not bad, but I have also read several complaints from  this clinic, is the usual ending of those who choose to go to these clinics, that is to play Russian roulette.  In Turkey, only reliable HLC and Pekiner.

Dont forget Dr Keser. He has been doing top quality work longer than everbody else in Turkey. If the guy has minimal loss, Keser should be one of the top choices.

5 minutes ago, nicoandgello said:

Dont forget Dr Keser. He has been doing top quality work longer than everbody else in Turkey. If the guy has minimal loss, Keser should be one of the top choices.

I met a guy on another forum (he was also here for a short time) who had to have a repair after a first transplant and when I asked him who had his first procedure, he replied that he had been to Keser.

10 minutes ago, Egy said:

I met a guy on another forum (he was also here for a short time) who had to have a repair after a first transplant and when I asked him who had his first procedure, he replied that he had been to Keser.

Yeah, maybe idk. If I had to get FUE tommorow, I would propably go with either Keser or Konior. They are the most impressive doctors with great work ethic.

Edited by nicoandgello