Norwood VII /Donor + Beard/Dr.Bicer

Trucker

Dear forum,
In 2016, I had my first hair transplant at the age of 27 with Dr. Bicer FUE 2780 graft from the donor.
A week ago I had my second with 1000 grafts from the donor for the forehead and 1100 grafts from the beard for the tonsure.

I am looking forward to hearing your opinion!
Will post updates at regular intervals. Greetings

2016.jpeg

20161.jpeg

20162.jpeg

• Administrators

Happy growing thanks for sharing your journey with us, I’ve been very impressed by Dr. Bicer. The BHT is particularly interesting for me. Please keep us updated 🙌🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

11 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

Your beard is awesome 🤩 did Dr Bicer mention if you could take even more grafts from it ? Curious as I’m also looking to take some from my own for my next ht. Be interesting to see how it looks when healed ! 

I second the beard comment. Your neck beard hair is so thick, dark, and dense I think the hair there alone could restore a Norwood 3 to a full head of hair. 😂

I have a thick beard too, but the consistency and color don’t match my hair at all so I’d never be able to use mine. 

• Like 1