Side-effect free solution to mix with Topical Finasteride

Ronnieman

So I have decided to get my blood work done, then go on Topical Finasteride.

I want to start with a very small dose. I only want to mix a half or quarter of the reccomended dosage, and apply it once a week to start.

I don't want to apply a topical minox mix.

Is there a side effect free alternative?

Stemoxydene seems like the next best option.

• Administrators

I don’t know and don’t think anyone can guarantee side effect free. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

6 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I don’t know and don’t think anyone can guarantee side effect free. 

I mean relatively speaking.

Bottom line is I don't want minox to be mixed, but I need something to be mixed to lower the concentration of fin

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Ronnieman said:

I mean relatively speaking.

Bottom line is I don't want minox to be mixed, but I need something to be mixed to lower the concentration of fin

Contact @H & W Doug I believe they compound topical finasteride without minoxidil.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Minoxidil isn't required to lower the concentration of finasteride. A compound pharmacist will be able to compound your formulation at the required dosage of finasteride.

@RonniemanWhere are you based?

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

14 hours ago, Raphael84 said:

Minoxidil isn't required to lower the concentration of finasteride. A compound pharmacist will be able to compound your formulation at the required dosage of finasteride.

@RonniemanWhere are you based?

Thank you for your reply.

I am based in Melbourne, Australia.

I just want to start with very low dose topical finasteride, as my hair density is pretty good right now. 

I was hoping to be able to point you in the right direction with a contact but unfortunately I’m honestly not sure in Australia. 

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.