Best SMP clinics in NYC?

• Administrators

Many of our surgeons perform SMP. Feel free to check them out, and ask them for results

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/NY/New York

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

10 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Many of our surgeons perform SMP. Feel free to check them out, and ask them for results

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/NY/New York

As far as I know none of those surgeons offer in-house SMP at this time. They actually do all refer patients to my clinic (Ahead Ink) in northern New Jersey and I'm sure all of them would gladly verify this. The reason I got into SMP was because my HT surgeon, Dr. Feller, introduced me to Milena Lardi back in 2011 at his office. 

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

• 2 weeks later...

I've spoken with aheadink, scalp micro USA, and hairlineink which are probably the best ones and only the latter one hairlineink  provides this kind of service of density where you don't buzz the hair. All other 2 only provides the buzz cut

Essentially the reason is: They "don’t feel it’s the best option in terms of results. It is 2D and one really requires something that offers real diameter like a hair transplant or thickening fibers such as Toppik."

So go with hairlineink 

I'm gonna hold on on this, and go with another HT and then think about it again and use toppik in the meantime

Edited by Phab

• 4 months later...