Best FUE Surgeon in Turkey

Based in NYC and looking to get an FUE HT done in Turkey over the next few weeks. Have spent some time reviewing this site, but wanted to get thoughts on whom I should be prioritizing in my outreach. I'm a NW 3/4 with significant hair thinning and increasing bald spots on the sides. Price is important but not the biggest consideration, happy to pay more for someone who won't screw up my hair.

Have been thinking about Demirsoy or Erdogan after doing my research but would love thoughts if there are others in Istanbul that would be a better / safer option. Not looking for techs to do it, would prefer to have a surgeon work on me directly.

AEBF19DC-5EF8-41C4-8390-70F3ED294F41.thumb.jpeg.1bb19998afa9c1dd7ffb3d4291cc1abf.jpeg

DBFB8887-4C91-4A37-85B4-3C5F35904328.thumb.jpeg.7c3e6a28255cb02e8e98a86d1c803d5d.jpeg

03A34D7A-2785-4601-AEAB-4A5311C8ACA0.thumb.jpeg.28fbfc44f3a8c05414e7b4906b8e1b1b.jpeg

6E1DB501-0A5F-4A61-A00E-8436229121B9.thumb.jpeg.620ef3106fe659dbb89212b7fd24fa02.jpeg

DBFB8887-4C91-4A37-85B4-3C5F35904328.jpeg

03A34D7A-2785-4601-AEAB-4A5311C8ACA0.jpeg

Edited by FireOnDeck

• Administrators

You appear to have DUPA, DO NOT get a hair transplant! 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Valued Contributor

The problem you face is that your donor area is the very area that needs addressing as others have stated, re: DUPA. Take Melvin’s advice from his excellent video. Otherwise at this stage you will only be left with scars, further hair loss and regrets. If any surgeon (Turkey or otherwise) is willing to perform surgery on you now that’s a huge red flag to avoid!!!!

• Like 4

• Administrators
14 hours ago, Gatsby said:

The problem you face is that your donor area is the very area that needs addressing as others have stated, re: DUPA. Take Melvin’s advice from his excellent video. Otherwise at this stage you will only be left with scars, further hair loss and regrets. If any surgeon (Turkey or otherwise) is willing to perform surgery on you now that’s a huge red flag to avoid!!!!

+1 excellent advice 

View my thread