Best FUT in Europe preferably turkey

Hey guys

I posted on here a couple of months ago and was advised the best way to get the maximum amount of my remaining  grafts was to have fut again.

Could you recommend a good FUT surgeon in Europe? I was originally  looking at dr bicer when I was looking at fue but don't see any results from her doing fut.

Look forward to your recommendations

Cheers

Sorry guys following on from this I think I nay have to look at UK options due to lockdown restrictions  and flying aboard. 

Do you have a list of UK surgeons , the one I have heard of is Dr farjo.

Cheers

35 minutes ago, SJPayne said:

Sorry guys following on from this I think I nay have to look at UK options due to lockdown restrictions  and flying aboard. 

Do you have a list of UK surgeons , the one I have heard of is Dr farjo.

Cheers

Can really recommend Dr Arshad who has recently been added to the forums recommended list. Excellent Dr and very reasonable at £3 per graft.

13 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

The forums recommended list for UK:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/UK/United Kingdom

Dr Edward Ball can be considered also. 

thanks John ,appreciate your time to respond , i would normally wait and travel  but i am getting married next June so would like to get it in before then and get a little time for growing.

i presume the surgeons you listed one wont get be better results that others ?

kind regards

Sam

1 minute ago, SJPayne said:

thanks John ,appreciate your time to respond , i would normally wait and travel  but i am getting married next June so would like to get it in before then and get a little time for growing.

i presume the surgeons you listed one wont get be better results that others ?

kind regards

Sam

Personally I believe Dr Arshad is doing the best work in the uk right now. That’s not to take anything away from the others. We have seen more of his recent work than any of the others. It’s always good practise to consult with at least 3 different clinics and then make a informed choice. 

1 minute ago, JohnAC71 said:

Dr Arshad is £3 per graft, which is pretty much the best value for a top Dr. 

So were talking like £9000 if he did 3000 grafts? Is that how it works or have I done that wrong 

• Like 1

• Administrators

For FUT, you’d need to leave Turkey. Do you live in Turkey? Why are you looking specifically in Turkey?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

50 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

For FUT, you’d need to leave Turkey. Do you live in Turkey? Why are you looking specifically in Turkey?

Hi Melvin

Turkey because of the price , I live in the UK but for the same procedure here  is over nearly double the price .

Would you not recommend  FUT in Turkey? 

Kind regards

Sam 

1 minute ago, SJPayne said:

Hi Melvin

Turkey because of the price , I live in the UK but for the same procedure here  is over nearly double the price .

Kind regards

Sam 

You will struggle to find many Drs doing FUT in Turkey. Pretty much exclusively FUE

• Like 1

Hey man I saw your pics ... The truth is you will require several procedures, need to hop on meds and should absolutely go FUT/FUT for your first two. I'd go as far as saying this is non negotiable for you. I understand that you are looking at cost, but that needs to be removed from your equation.

Speak with respected surgeons, get estimates and then look at cost before making a choice. To help narrow your search, start by speaking with doctors who have a proven track record performing FUT. It's unlikely you will find many in Turkey, though I'm sure some exist. Really do your due diligence on these docs. That means searching for patient posted reviews and ignoring results posted by the doctor on social media, their website, etc. The reality is doing this right will cost you more than whatever it is that you want to spend. That likely means waiting longer to have your first procedure. You have significant hair loss so this won't be a one and done thing. If this doesn't sound ideal, then it might be best not to get a surgery altogether.

I'm not trying to be mean. Sincerely providing you with critical information so you can make the right choice. Good luck.

FUT procedure w/ Dr. K (2012)
Second FUT, Dr. K, Nov. 2020 (mini update)
Third procedure, FUE, Dr. K, 03/21, 400 beard to scar (latest update)

• Administrators
2 hours ago, SJPayne said:

Hi Melvin

Kind regards

Sam 

Dr. Arshad charges 3 pounds per graft in the UK. The only clinics worth going to in Turkey charge 2.70. Plus flight, time, accommodations. 

Very, very, very few doctors perform FUT in Europe period. Feriduni, bisanga, and Arshad. FUT in Turkey is unheard of.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

1 minute ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Very, very, very few doctors perform FUT in Europe period. Feriduni, bisanga, and Arshad. FUT in Turkey is unheard of.

Ok I know at least one in Turkey, but I wouldn’t suggest him 😳 used fo be recommended years ago... 

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Ok I know at least one in Turkey, but I wouldn’t suggest him 😳 used fo be recommended years ago... 

He changed his model to fit hair mills. So I don’t think he does FUT anymore.

View my thread

23 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

He changed his model to fit hair mills. So I don’t think he does FUT anymore.

Still does ! 😲 

Treatments:FUE, FUT, Unshaven, Long Hair, Beard, Eyebrow 🤦🏼‍♂️ 

Edited by JohnAC71

14 hours ago, champybaby said:

Hey man I saw your pics ... The truth is you will require several procedures, need to hop on meds and should absolutely go FUT/FUT for your first two. I'd go as far as saying this is non negotiable for you. I understand that you are looking at cost, but that needs to be removed from your equation.

Speak with respected surgeons, get estimates and then look at cost before making a choice. To help narrow your search, start by speaking with doctors who have a proven track record performing FUT. It's unlikely you will find many in Turkey, though I'm sure some exist. Really do your due diligence on these docs. That means searching for patient posted reviews and ignoring results posted by the doctor on social media, their website, etc. The reality is doing this right will cost you more than whatever it is that you want to spend. That likely means waiting longer to have your first procedure. You have significant hair loss so this won't be a one and done thing. If this doesn't sound ideal, then it might be best not to get a surgery altogether.

I'm not trying to be mean. Sincerely providing you with critical information so you can make the right choice. Good luck.

Hi Champy

i appericate your feedback. i have already had one FUT in the UK. which the results didn't really impress me at all, maybe i was expecting too much.

unfortunately in terms of meds i have tried propecia and started having side effects so i stopped, what else can you recommend in terms of meddication/shampoos to slow my current hair slow.

i will start do look into FUT surgeons, i suppose ill start with the 3 Melvin mentioned , let me know if you have any others to add.

Feriduni, bisanga, and Arshad

kind reagrds

Sam

Personally, I would suggest taking fin at night before you go to bed and seeing how you respond. Wake up with a pitched tent, for instance, and you'll realize it's all in your head. If you still experience sides, then there is a topical solution many around here have found success with. I would also suggest minox, but given your hair loss that might not be worthwhile.

The skill of a surgeon is the largest contributing factor, but the good ones cost money to see. You need to ask yourself if that investment is worthwhile for you and again, you're at least a two procedure patient, imo. Apologies if the delivery comes off as mean; I'm not being mean. I'm just giving honest advice so you can make the best decision for yourself. Good luck.

FUT procedure w/ Dr. K (2012)
Second FUT, Dr. K, Nov. 2020 (mini update)
Third procedure, FUE, Dr. K, 03/21, 400 beard to scar (latest update)

Hey guys

been looking into getting on the preventative meds , So far minoxidil  foam seems to be the far ill go  for now ,i have read really good things about minoxidil  in oral fourm and also Topical finasteride which seems to rule out nearly all side effects but i dont think there are available in the UK  yet. DR bisanga's client coordinator recommended them.

after speaking to DR bisanga's client coordinator as well as Dr Arshad's they both seem to surrgest different avenues rather than FUT and to look at FUE.

which brings me back to speaking to Dr bicer again as this is what she originally recommended , i have contacted her for another call.

i am amazed at some of her FUE procedures for excmaple this one which is a northwood 7 which seems  to be a lot later stages than mine 

interesting to see what you think.

kind regards

Sam