Best FUT in Europe preferably turkey

• Administrators
4 hours ago, SJPayne said:

Hey guys

been looking into getting on the preventative meds , So far minoxidil  foam seems to be the far ill go  for now ,i have read really good things about minoxidil  in oral fourm and also Topical finasteride which seems to rule out nearly all side effects but i dont think there are available in the UK  yet. DR bisanga's client coordinator recommended them.

after speaking to DR bisanga's client coordinator as well as Dr Arshad's they both seem to surrgest different avenues rather than FUT and to look at FUE.

which brings me back to speaking to Dr bicer again as this is what she originally recommended , i have contacted her for another call.

i am amazed at some of her FUE procedures for excmaple this one which is a northwood 7 which seems  to be a lot later stages than mine 

interesting to see what you think.

kind regards

Sam

Bicer seems to be one of the few surgeons in Turkey doing good work. I’ve heard great things from reviews. Although, I don’t believe she does FUT. As for minoxidil have you considered the oral version?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Bicer seems to be one of the few surgeons in Turkey doing good work. I’ve heard great things from reviews. Although, I don’t believe she does FUT. As for minoxidil have you considered the oral version?

Bicer actually does do FUT it's 3500 euros

• Administrators
1 hour ago, xpritt said:

Bicer actually does do FUT it's 3500 euros

Really? That’s news to me, is it on her website?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

8 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Hi Mevlin

i have but i couldn't find it when i searched online do you have a link to anywhere that sells it?

kind regards

Sam 

22 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Hi Mevlin

is there any reason you recommend FUT over FUE for myself. after speaking to a  couple of adviser they seem to say there would be no benefit and that you could possibly get just as many grafts from FUE, and seemed to suggest two FUE session at 2000 grafts at each one 

• Administrators
48 minutes ago, SJPayne said:

Hi Mevlin

is there any reason you recommend FUT over FUE for myself. after speaking to a  couple of adviser they seem to say there would be no benefit and that you could possibly get just as many grafts from FUE, and seemed to suggest two FUE session at 2000 grafts at each one 

If you want to maximize your donor supply it’s best to go FUT. Unless you like to wear your hair short, there isn’t any benefit of going FUE first. 

View my thread

18 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

If you want to maximize your donor supply it’s best to go FUT. Unless you like to wear your hair short, there isn’t any benefit of going FUE first. 

How does it maximise  it? When I spoke to a clinic in England  which is recommended  on here they advised me FUE would be better.

Kind regards 

Sam

On 3/18/2021 at 3:35 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Hey melvin

Just wondering if ypu had thought about my question

42 minutes ago, SJPayne said:

just an update guys  , i have booked in with Dr Bicer.

i will post a full review with pictures once i have my procedure.

wish me luck 

Excellent choice ! Will this be FUT or FUE ? Thanks 🙏 

at the moment FUE , but she is going to look at the scar  in person, as you cant really tell over pictures.

i was also a little concerned of FUT if my SCAR stretched and also after speaking to Dr Arshad practice advisor she also thought FUE would be the route to go down. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
4 hours ago, SJPayne said:

at the moment FUE , but she is going to look at the scar  in person, as you cant really tell over pictures.

i was also a little concerned of FUT if my SCAR stretched and also after speaking to Dr Arshad practice advisor she also thought FUE would be the route to go down. 

4 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

Yes I had the same issue. And kind of regret my 2nd FUT as my scar did stretch. 

Sound advice, some guys are freaks and get pencil thin scars 3+ times, but it does get to be a roll of the dice.

View my thread

1 minute ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Sound advice, some guys are freaks and get pencil thin scars 3+ times, but it does get to be a roll of the dice.

yeah and after seeing Dr bicer's results with FUE why risk it i thought .

• Like 1

On 3/26/2021 at 6:56 AM, SJPayne said:

On 3/26/2021 at 6:06 AM, SJPayne said:

just an update guys  , i have booked in with Dr Bicer.

i will post a full review with pictures once i have my procedure.

wish me luck 

When are you having It? I am booked for 4/15. 

On 3/27/2021 at 10:43 PM, GaryJ said:

Hi Gary

i am based in the UK so its hard to say at the moment originally we had said 20th of May  as i believe the restrictions will be lifted then for me to be able to travel.

i did write to the Uk government website support to see if a Hair transplant would be  classed as medical and i would be able to get an exception to fly  as it would be only me traveling and i would be in a clinic and a hotel for my stay. the current exceptions allow for the below:

• work
  • volunteering
  • education
  • medical, or compassionate grounds
  • funerals
  • leaving the UK if you do not live in the UK, and have only been here temporarily
  • allowing access to parents with children who do not live in the same country

can i ask where you are from Gary?

kind reagrds

Sam 

3 minutes ago, GaryJ said:

Oh wow didn’t know that UK still had travel restrictions. I am in USA. 

yeah , i think Turkey also have some travel restrictions on people coming in that you may want to check if the USA is included.

Cheers

• Administrators
5 hours ago, SJPayne said:

yeah , i think Turkey also have some travel restrictions on people coming in that you may want to check if the USA is included.

Cheers

Hopefully the restrictions ease up over time as vaccines go to the general public.

View my thread