Dr. Bisanga BHR Clinic, 1687 FUE - Partial Shave

The patient wanted to address his recession. Hair colour to skin contrast was good and a conservative approach was 
taken to fit within the patient's goals.

Here we were able to design and achieve the transformation with a conservative 1687 grafts via FUE. This case also shows a partial shave approach
to then facilitate the patient's requirement for minimal disruption to life and work activities.

1s 438 = (438) Hairs
2s 850 = (1700) Hairs
3s 342 = (1026) Hairs
4s 57 = (228) Hairs
TOTAL 1687/ 3392 (2.01 average)

VIDEO PRESENTATION:-

PRE-SURGERY DESIGN

INex4V.jpeg

OTXYo9.jpeg

bev6tV.jpeg

lT6yFo.jpeg

PLACEMENT

0CB70L.jpeg

1bP9NU.jpeg

ur9yOQ.jpeg

Su9DFT.jpeg

DONOR

iUG9d3.jpeg

EmpPtf.jpeg

WqqBsQ.jpeg

8 MONTHS POST OP

EUn9we.jpeg

FINAL RESULT

8Bew92.jpeg

• Like 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Administrators

Absolutely beautiful 🤩 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thank you for the comments.

I can confirm that the patient is committed to a regimen of finasteride.

• Thanks 1

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Moderators

It would be nice if we could see how it looked at around the 2 week mark, so we could see if the strategy to attempt to go as unnoticed as possible worked out or not. Obviously I realize you can only show pics if the patient either sends some or makes a visit.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

@BeHappy

Thanks for your comment.

As you say, ideally we would have been able to share further photos as you say, showing the various stages post surgery in terms of healing and concealment with the approach used and further growth images.

In the case, as the patient was able to proceed with a partial shaven donor, and non shaven recipient due to the conservative graft numbers, this aligned with his preference for his surgery to cause minimal disruption to his daily life and conceal the process somewhat, and so it is understandable also that shared images were kept to a minimum.