Traveling to Chicago for FUE. Any body hosting?

JavierMarc

I am getting FUE procedure on Aug 2 in Chicago with Dr Sahar Nadimi.  Seeing if anybody in the community is willing to host me for a week stay. Happy to consider donation.

I'm 35, have an online business, enjoy reading, personal growth, psychology, nutrition/health.  

Edited by JavierMarc
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• JavierMarc changed the title to Traveling to Chicago for FUE. Any body hosting?

Probably not? Seems kinda bold to ask people to do stuff for you when you're a complete stranger on the internet who doesn't actively participate in the community you're asking stuff from. I don't mean to be rude but... If you want someone to trust you enough to let you into their home you should at least give people a reason to trust you i.e. have more than 14 posts on this board

If you can afford surgery, I'm sure you can get a hotel room for a couple days or get it comped by the clinic

• Like 1

13 hours ago, qui bono said:

omg new app idea: HT couch surfing!

Agreed.  Thats what I'm thinking.  Its a community.  I'm happy to host someone who may be getting a procedure here in DC/MD/VA in one of my airbnbs or where I live.   The practices near me are Lindsay in VA and Vogel in MD.

Edited by JavierMarc

• 2 weeks later...