My hair transplant experience with Dr Suneet Soni

trek

I understand that your experience with Medispa and Dr Suneet Soni was very unprofessional by the Dr/clinic. Having a consultation until 1 am and you are getting it done 6 am, seems really strange to say the least. I think your only option now is Eugenix.

Edited by digi23

• Valued Contributor

From that list I would have to recommend Eugenix. I am so glad that you had the presence of mind to cancel the previous surgery at 1am. Five hours before life changing surgery!!! You really dodged a bullet and that was very unethical to add.

• Valued Contributor

Well done for pulling out. It would have been very hard for most people to pull out at the 11th hour - most I suspect would have reluctantly shelved their reservations and gone ahead with surgery anyway. You did the right thing!

Unethical might be being too hard on them because they've agreed to return my deposit. But definitely very unprofessional. Fortunately the doctor made my decision very easy by being very indifferent. 

But I later came to know through local news that the hospital went through some kind of robbery and the doctor has been very busy dealing with media and police. So my experience might be an exception. But I would suggest the doctor to postpone surgeries during such times. Going though a knife is such a big decision for patients and cutting the scalp in high stress in a sleep deprived state is very disrespectful (towards patients and profession)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ravit said:

Unethical might be being too hard on them because they've agreed to return my deposit. But definitely very unprofessional. Fortunately the doctor made my decision very easy by being very indifferent. 

But I later came to know through local news that the hospital went through some kind of robbery and the doctor has been very busy dealing with media and police. So my experience might be an exception. But I would suggest the doctor to postpone surgeries during such times. Going though a knife is such a big decision for patients and cutting the scalp in high stress in a sleep deprived state is very disrespectful (towards patients and profession)

Yes I really hope they have learned from that experience and improved since. It wasn’t a good situation for you to be put in. I do think they are ethical, just they should not let it happen again. 

Edited by JC71