review for FueCapilar feb 5th 2021

GrahamDavid

Just got back from Turkey and I am super happy with the whole team and exp. 
The pick up at airport was safe and smooth 

the van and driver was great. 
hotel was top notch. I feel like this may have been one of the better hotels in Istanbul. 

surgery.  They had a translator which was very good.  Team of about 8 to help with the operation 

The extractor was different from the doctor. But he was amazing 

no pain felt totally fine.

whole thing took about 6hours

They were laughing and had a fun environment which was big for me. 
José was amazing explaining everything and answering any questions. 

very smooth operation from start to finish they are clearly very experienced At this 

Everything healing up nicely and follow up care was bang on 

I highly recommended them for the price and service. 

graham David 

BracerEV  

owner 

B7204624-BF2F-494D-BD0F-9BD66585D41E.jpeg

5989D850-841B-43E5-8601-EE726B1841C9.jpeg

AE2F39F3-568A-4006-B59B-20E812751215.jpeg

1F4D3448-2EB6-4A2F-98B7-83913D05EE86.jpeg

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to review for FueCapilar feb 5th 2021
  • Administrators

You have to wait for the results to say it’s 5 star, but every thing looks clean. Happy growing 👍🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

FueCap are better than most the cheap hairmils in Turkey as they operate more like a western clinic with doctor involvement and they do get decent results.
I'd like to see them start doing hairlines not so perfectly symmetrical and adding some micro-irregularities which would put them closer to the level of Demirsoy.

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Egy said:

Who are the doctors operating in this clinic?

Dr. Turan

Probably one of the most reliable up and coming clinics that are not that known. I know Rolandis and Matt Dominance did reviews/interviews on this clinic. This was the clinic I was actually supposed to originally do my transplant with but was a waiting list and wanted to get it done sooner, so I made the huge mistake and regret going to Cinik instead.

Dr. Turan see's one patient a day and performs the surgery himself.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Update?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

On 8/14/2021 at 7:04 AM, pomloe said:

Dr. Turan

Probably one of the most reliable up and coming clinics that are not that known. I know Rolandis and Matt Dominance did reviews/interviews on this clinic. This was the clinic I was actually supposed to originally do my transplant with but was a waiting list and wanted to get it done sooner, so I made the huge mistake and regret going to Cinik instead.

Dr. Turan see's one patient a day and performs the surgery himself.

Dr Gur works out of Fuecap as well. He does stick and place

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Really impressed with FUE Cap and Dr. Turan and Dr. Gur. Huge regret I didn't follow my instinct and go through with them as originally intended to. I believe for the price point Dr. Turan/Gur and Dr. Bicer might be the best in Turkey for that specific price range. Obviously I would say HLC too but they are a little more expensive. But for those price ranges Dr. Turan/Gur and Dr. Bicer are the one's for people whose are on a budget and  want a successful and ethical transplant in Turkey.

• Like 2

• Administrators

Looks very good.

View my thread

6 hours ago, pomloe said:

Really impressed with FUE Cap and Dr. Turan and Dr. Gur. Huge regret I didn't follow my instinct and go through with them as originally intended to. I believe for the price point Dr. Turan/Gur and Dr. Bicer might be the best in Turkey for that specific price range. Obviously I would say HLC too but they are a little more expensive. But for those price ranges Dr. Turan/Gur and Dr. Bicer are the one's for people whose are on a budget and  want a successful and ethical transplant in Turkey.

You should add Demirsoy aswell, I cannot recall 1 bad case from him.

1 hour ago, digi23 said:

You should add Demirsoy aswell, I cannot recall 1 bad case from him.

Actually if we are talking about Turkey we can just say, HLC, FueCap, Bicer, Pekiner, Demirsoy that's pretty much it I think.

18 minutes ago, pomloe said:

Actually if we are talking about Turkey we can just say, HLC, FueCap, Bicer, Pekiner, Demirsoy that's pretty much it I think.

In this order I would rate the serious turkish clinics with Dr involvement in my opinion:

1. Dr Muttalip Keser

2. Dr Kaan Pekiner

3. Dr Özlem Bicer

4. Dr Erkan Demirsoy

5. Dr Koray Erdogan(I would prefer not to name ASMED, but the package where Koray does the incisions, the more expensive package)

6. HLC(mainly because its a clinic not a Dr, so you never know, but every Dr there seems good based on reviews)

7. Dr Resul Yaman

8. FueCap(mainly because only got good rep in Facebook groups, never really seen a detailed review of them, otherwise would probably have chosen them myself)