Covid Shed?

i feel like you guys are overthinking it. I get 1mg of generic fin delivered to my house for about $20 for a 90 day supply. I keep the pills in the bottle in the cabinet. It's not rocket science. To each their own.

• Like 1

FUT procedure w/ Dr. K (2012)
Second FUT, Dr. K, Nov. 2020 (mini update)
Third procedure, FUE, Dr. K, 03/21, 400 beard to scar (latest update)

1 hour ago, champybaby said:

i feel like you guys are overthinking it. I get 1mg of generic fin delivered to my house for about $20 for a 90 day supply. I keep the pills in the bottle in the cabinet. It's not rocket science. To each their own.

I agree, most of us are fine most of the time doing that. Its just that I've already overthought this in case something like a crazy shed the OP is having were to start out of nowhere on me! :D

• Like 1

I have been using the generic form of finasteride for many years and never had any issues with efficiency. 

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

• 1 month later...
On 2/18/2021 at 1:00 PM, champybaby said:

Hi @champybaby, aren’t you using dut now or did u switch back?

• 4 months later...